My husband and I will be in Southern Spain in two weeks. We will be renting a car after Sevilla. We will make our way down to Tarifa for two nights. After Tarifa, we plan on making our way up to the Costa de Sol for two nights. We want to make a day trip to Ronda as we are told this is a must see. Can you please let me know where is a good location to stay in the Costa de Sol where we can make a day trip to Ronda? Thank you.
Costa de Sol location to get to Ronda
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 2 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 9 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 13 Munich
- 14 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Munich with a car?
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 23 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 24 Itinerary Help!
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days