We will be travelling in a car from Toledo to Cuenca and then to the Costa Brava in January. We would appreciate recommended routes for these plans. We also would love to know what to expect in terms of weather in that region in January. I am an avid photographer and would appreciate any suggestions for places to stop to get great pictures. Thanks so much for your help.
Costa Brava - travel conditions & weather in January
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 3 What is the best food in France?
- 4 ferry to Harwich
- 5 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 8 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 9 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 10 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 11 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 12 Istanbul Hotels
- 13 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 14 Driving in Genoa
- 15 Berlin Hotels
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 18 York Food and Drink Festival
- 19 Paris metro
- 20 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 21 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 22 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 23 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 Cuenca or Toledo