We will be travelling in a car from Toledo to Cuenca and then to the Costa Brava in January. We would appreciate recommended routes for these plans. We also would love to know what to expect in terms of weather in that region in January. I am an avid photographer and would appreciate any suggestions for places to stop to get great pictures. Thanks so much for your help.
Costa Brava - travel conditions & weather in January
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Germany in December 2015
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Vegan in Germany?
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 biking tours in Italy?
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 19 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Italy Countryside
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 French Basque region
- 24 VISA question
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)