I am going to be visiting the UK from the USA for a few weeks. I already have a unlocked GSM phone and all I need is a SIM CARD and I need to load it up to use. My question is can I buy a sim card at a fueling station or shop where I am able to buy a SIM and Top up the card or do I need to get a SIM in advance? Also How much do the SIM cards cost in the shops? I am looking for a SIM CARD carrier that have good rates to call back to the USA and that has good coverage. Do I need to worry about roaming or any such? I will only be in London, Birmingham areas.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coastal Denmark
- 2 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 3 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 base for Andalucia
- 7 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 13 Apartment in Rome
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 17 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 18 Best Greek Island
- 19 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 20 Flea markets in Romania
- 21 car rental
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 24 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 25 help deciding between 2 itineraries!