I am going to be visiting the UK from the USA for a few weeks. I already have a unlocked GSM phone and all I need is a SIM CARD and I need to load it up to use. My question is can I buy a sim card at a fueling station or shop where I am able to buy a SIM and Top up the card or do I need to get a SIM in advance? Also How much do the SIM cards cost in the shops? I am looking for a SIM CARD carrier that have good rates to call back to the USA and that has good coverage. Do I need to worry about roaming or any such? I will only be in London, Birmingham areas.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Greece
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 11 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 12 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 13 Iceland
- 14 Spain - day driver advice
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 21 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 22 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 25 Lake Como AREA questions