I am going to be visiting the UK from the USA for a few weeks. I already have a unlocked GSM phone and all I need is a SIM CARD and I need to load it up to use. My question is can I buy a sim card at a fueling station or shop where I am able to buy a SIM and Top up the card or do I need to get a SIM in advance? Also How much do the SIM cards cost in the shops? I am looking for a SIM CARD carrier that have good rates to call back to the USA and that has good coverage. Do I need to worry about roaming or any such? I will only be in London, Birmingham areas.
Thanks in advance.
Cost to buy a SIM CARD.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 2 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 7 Bike touring in France
- 8 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 9 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 10 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 11 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 12 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 13 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 16 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 17 Eating in University cafeterias
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 21 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 22 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 23 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 24 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 25 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS