I am going to be visiting the UK from the USA for a few weeks. I already have a unlocked GSM phone and all I need is a SIM CARD and I need to load it up to use. My question is can I buy a sim card at a fueling station or shop where I am able to buy a SIM and Top up the card or do I need to get a SIM in advance? Also How much do the SIM cards cost in the shops? I am looking for a SIM CARD carrier that have good rates to call back to the USA and that has good coverage. Do I need to worry about roaming or any such? I will only be in London, Birmingham areas.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 2 When and how to book for a trip?
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 7 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 8 please revew provence agenda
- 9 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 10 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 11 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 12 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 13 Lake Como - basta!
- 14 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 15 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 16 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 17 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 18 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 19 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 20 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 21 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 23 Norway in November
- 24 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 25 Heraklion to Chania by Bus