I am going to be visiting the UK from the USA for a few weeks. I already have a unlocked GSM phone and all I need is a SIM CARD and I need to load it up to use. My question is can I buy a sim card at a fueling station or shop where I am able to buy a SIM and Top up the card or do I need to get a SIM in advance? Also How much do the SIM cards cost in the shops? I am looking for a SIM CARD carrier that have good rates to call back to the USA and that has good coverage. Do I need to worry about roaming or any such? I will only be in London, Birmingham areas.
Thanks in advance.
Cost to buy a SIM CARD.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 2 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 3 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 4 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 5 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 6 Grad Schools in London?
- 7 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 10 Florence Opera
- 11 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 12 Latest Itinerary
- 13 Day trips from Bologna
- 14 Day trips from Bologna
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 spain
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 19 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 20 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 22 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 25 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base