I am going to be visiting the UK from the USA for a few weeks. I already have a unlocked GSM phone and all I need is a SIM CARD and I need to load it up to use. My question is can I buy a sim card at a fueling station or shop where I am able to buy a SIM and Top up the card or do I need to get a SIM in advance? Also How much do the SIM cards cost in the shops? I am looking for a SIM CARD carrier that have good rates to call back to the USA and that has good coverage. Do I need to worry about roaming or any such? I will only be in London, Birmingham areas.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 YAHOO 1:888:482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 5 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 12 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 scotland itinerary
- 15 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Hotel in Florence
- 19 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 20 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 21 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 22 Malta - how to do it?
- 23 Using CPAP machine in France
- 24 Castle Stays in Wales
- 25 Uk and Ireland