I am seeing conflicting prices for train travel Budapest to Prague.....Over 100 E to 29 E.
How much should I expect to pay? Is it better to wait to buy in Budapest? Also travelng from Prague to Vienna....Is it cheaper to wait to buy in Prague? Also how much is the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in France and Italy
- 2 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 7 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 8 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 11 Paris for children
- 12 One July night in Verona - help!
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Couscous
- 16 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 17 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 18 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 19 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 20 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 21 Guided Vatican Tours
- 22 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 23 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 24 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 25 Cappadocia in June