I am seeing conflicting prices for train travel Budapest to Prague.....Over 100 E to 29 E.
How much should I expect to pay? Is it better to wait to buy in Budapest? Also travelng from Prague to Vienna....Is it cheaper to wait to buy in Prague? Also how much is the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 2 Croatian islands
- 3 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 4 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 7 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 8 Walking GPS?
- 9 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 10 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 11 Glasgow to Rosslyn Chapel-what to see?
- 12 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 13 Florence airport costumes
- 14 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 15 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 16 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 17 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 18 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 19 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 20 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 21 Sentimental Journey
- 22 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 23 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 24 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 25 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary