I am seeing conflicting prices for train travel Budapest to Prague.....Over 100 E to 29 E.
How much should I expect to pay? Is it better to wait to buy in Budapest? Also travelng from Prague to Vienna....Is it cheaper to wait to buy in Prague? Also how much is the cost?
Cost of Train Travel Budapest to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 11 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 12 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Five nights in Extremadura
- 15 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 18 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 19 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...