I am seeing conflicting prices for train travel Budapest to Prague.....Over 100 E to 29 E.
How much should I expect to pay? Is it better to wait to buy in Budapest? Also travelng from Prague to Vienna....Is it cheaper to wait to buy in Prague? Also how much is the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 2 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 5 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 6 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 10 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 11 Appenzell in December?
- 12 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 13 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 14 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 15 Iceland in January/February
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 20 WWI Battlefields
- 21 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 22 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 25 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria