I am seeing conflicting prices for train travel Budapest to Prague.....Over 100 E to 29 E.
How much should I expect to pay? Is it better to wait to buy in Budapest? Also travelng from Prague to Vienna....Is it cheaper to wait to buy in Prague? Also how much is the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 2 10 days in spain
- 3 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 4 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 5 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 6 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 7 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 8 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 9 Naples?
- 10 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 11 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 12 Barcelona Itinerary
- 13 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 14 Outer Hebrides and north
- 15 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 16 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 17 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 18 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 19 One day in Paris!
- 20 A plethora of islands
- 21 Lake Garda itinerary
- 22 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 23 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?