I am seeing conflicting prices for train travel Budapest to Prague.....Over 100 E to 29 E.
How much should I expect to pay? Is it better to wait to buy in Budapest? Also travelng from Prague to Vienna....Is it cheaper to wait to buy in Prague? Also how much is the cost?
Cost of Train Travel Budapest to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 3 La Sagrada Familia
- 4 Need help with itinerary
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 8 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 9 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 10 Do I need train tix in advance
- 11 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 12 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 13 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 14 Schengen rule made easy
- 15 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 16 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 17 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 18 Aaah...Umbria!
- 19 Sorrento Advice Please
- 20 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 21 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 22 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 23 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 24 florence airport to train station
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London