I am seeing conflicting prices for train travel Budapest to Prague.....Over 100 E to 29 E.
How much should I expect to pay? Is it better to wait to buy in Budapest? Also travelng from Prague to Vienna....Is it cheaper to wait to buy in Prague? Also how much is the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 5 What fresh hell is this?
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 SE ITALY
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 16 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Bordeaux to Nice
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 23 Uber vs. TfL
- 24 Berlin
- 25 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011