I am seeing conflicting prices for train travel Budapest to Prague.....Over 100 E to 29 E.
How much should I expect to pay? Is it better to wait to buy in Budapest? Also travelng from Prague to Vienna....Is it cheaper to wait to buy in Prague? Also how much is the cost?
Cost of Train Travel Budapest to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Suggetions
- 2 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 5 Three days in Spain
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Flam, Norway railway
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 24 He said , she said
- 25 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo