We will be in Helsinki for 3 days in mid-July and then plan to take the train to St. Petersburg. Does anyone know how much a one-way train ticket costs from Helsinki to St. Petersburg? We have no flexibility on our travel day, as we must arrive in St. Petersburg on a particular day. Do you think we should purchase the tickets ahead through a travel agent here in the states or can we get them readily in Helsinki when we get there?
Cost of train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 2 Transportation in Barcelona
- 3 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 4 Ste Remy France
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 14 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 What are the best places to see in England
- 20 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 21 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 22 destination wedding
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 10 Hours in Brussels
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium