We will be in Helsinki for 3 days in mid-July and then plan to take the train to St. Petersburg. Does anyone know how much a one-way train ticket costs from Helsinki to St. Petersburg? We have no flexibility on our travel day, as we must arrive in St. Petersburg on a particular day. Do you think we should purchase the tickets ahead through a travel agent here in the states or can we get them readily in Helsinki when we get there?
Cost of train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 4 Belgium
- 5 Navigo Decouverte
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 15 days in Europe,
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Madrid to Sevilla
- 16 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 17 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 21 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 25 first european holiday itinery