We will be in Helsinki for 3 days in mid-July and then plan to take the train to St. Petersburg. Does anyone know how much a one-way train ticket costs from Helsinki to St. Petersburg? We have no flexibility on our travel day, as we must arrive in St. Petersburg on a particular day. Do you think we should purchase the tickets ahead through a travel agent here in the states or can we get them readily in Helsinki when we get there?
Cost of train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 2 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 7 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 8 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 9 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 10 International driving permit required in France?
- 11 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 12 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 13 Scotland day tour
- 14 Tour Company in Russia
- 15 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 16 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 19 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 20 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 21 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 22 Trip to Pyrenees
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 24 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 25 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?