We will be in Helsinki for 3 days in mid-July and then plan to take the train to St. Petersburg. Does anyone know how much a one-way train ticket costs from Helsinki to St. Petersburg? We have no flexibility on our travel day, as we must arrive in St. Petersburg on a particular day. Do you think we should purchase the tickets ahead through a travel agent here in the states or can we get them readily in Helsinki when we get there?
Cost of train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 4 Train tickets within Italy
- 5 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 6 Venice - apartment??????
- 7 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 8 Our first trip to Europe
- 9 Southwestern England
- 10 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 11 Stay in Venice
- 12 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 13 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 14 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 15 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 16 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 17 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 18 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 19 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 20 Questions for Paris residents
- 21 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 22 Mont St. Michele?
- 23 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 24 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 25 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd