We will be in Helsinki for 3 days in mid-July and then plan to take the train to St. Petersburg. Does anyone know how much a one-way train ticket costs from Helsinki to St. Petersburg? We have no flexibility on our travel day, as we must arrive in St. Petersburg on a particular day. Do you think we should purchase the tickets ahead through a travel agent here in the states or can we get them readily in Helsinki when we get there?
Cost of train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 2 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 5 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 6 Family trip to France with kids
- 7 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 8 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 9 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 10 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 11 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 12 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 13 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 14 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 15 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 16 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 17 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 18 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 19 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 20 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 Travelling to France
- 23 Where to stay in London
- 24 25 days in Europe
- 25 Copenhagen and Iceland