We will be in Helsinki for 3 days in mid-July and then plan to take the train to St. Petersburg. Does anyone know how much a one-way train ticket costs from Helsinki to St. Petersburg? We have no flexibility on our travel day, as we must arrive in St. Petersburg on a particular day. Do you think we should purchase the tickets ahead through a travel agent here in the states or can we get them readily in Helsinki when we get there?
Cost of train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 4 Traveling in France by train
- 5 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 9 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 12 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 13 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 14 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 15 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 16 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 17 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 18 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 19 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 20 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Sicily - not a trip report
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?