We will be in Helsinki for 3 days in mid-July and then plan to take the train to St. Petersburg. Does anyone know how much a one-way train ticket costs from Helsinki to St. Petersburg? We have no flexibility on our travel day, as we must arrive in St. Petersburg on a particular day. Do you think we should purchase the tickets ahead through a travel agent here in the states or can we get them readily in Helsinki when we get there?
Cost of train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 2 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 3 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 4 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 5 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 6 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 7 Walking in Oslo
- 8 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 week in calabria
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 13 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 14 3 days in Rome
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 travel to western Europe from India
- 17 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 18 Paris Hidden Railway
- 19 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 22 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 23 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 24 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please