We will be in Helsinki for 3 days in mid-July and then plan to take the train to St. Petersburg. Does anyone know how much a one-way train ticket costs from Helsinki to St. Petersburg? We have no flexibility on our travel day, as we must arrive in St. Petersburg on a particular day. Do you think we should purchase the tickets ahead through a travel agent here in the states or can we get them readily in Helsinki when we get there?
Cost of train from Helsinki to St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Mama Mia Italy!
- 3 Late night train from Prague
- 4 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 5 I'm in a funk
- 6 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 7 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 8 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 9 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 10 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 11 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 12 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 13 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 14 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 15 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 16 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 17 Ireland driving vacation
- 18 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 19 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 20 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 21 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 22 Provence, near Nice
- 23 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 24 Bike touring in France
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction