Hope you guys can help me with the below questions about Erfurt, I heard that the cost of living is less compared to Hamburg or berlin
I got a job and the sal would be 2000euros per month net. Would I be able to survive a decent life, I want to save around 1200 Euros for some commitments that I have.
Would 800 Euros be enough to survive for a month if I am very strict in my expenditure
What would be the cost of
1. Single bedroom apartment
Please help me with your comments.
Can you please guide me
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 6 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 10 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 16 Uffizi Phone Number
- 17 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?