Hope you guys can help me with the below questions about Erfurt, I heard that the cost of living is less compared to Hamburg or berlin
I got a job and the sal would be 2000euros per month net. Would I be able to survive a decent life, I want to save around 1200 Euros for some commitments that I have.
Would 800 Euros be enough to survive for a month if I am very strict in my expenditure
What would be the cost of
1. Single bedroom apartment
Please help me with your comments.
Can you please guide me
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 24 hours in Zurich
- 3 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 4 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 5 Summer Travel order
- 6 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 7 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 12 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 13 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 14 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Dijon in December!
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 24 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 25 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question