Hope you guys can help me with the below questions about Erfurt, I heard that the cost of living is less compared to Hamburg or berlin
I got a job and the sal would be 2000euros per month net. Would I be able to survive a decent life, I want to save around 1200 Euros for some commitments that I have.
Would 800 Euros be enough to survive for a month if I am very strict in my expenditure
What would be the cost of
1. Single bedroom apartment
Please help me with your comments.
Can you please guide me
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 5 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Whistle stop family road trip
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 10 Scotland itinerary advice
- 11 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 12 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 13 Night Bus?
- 14 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 15 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 16 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 19 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 21 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 22 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 23 Help with tips in UK
- 24 Positano Hotel in September
- 25 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland