Hi! My husband and I are thinking of a European holiday in Jan/Feb 2015. We are both teachers and in our early 50's. We would probably stay in the lower to mid range hotels, hire a car wherever possible and eat out mainly in the evenings (we would be more frugal for breakfast and lunch). Places of interest include Greece, Italy, Croatia and London (perhaps). We would like to travel for 4 to 5 weeks. I have never been to Europe and have no idea of the costs involved. Would anyone like to assist me with a projection of how much they think this holiday could cost, travelling from Australia? We really need a starting point to save for. I know there are many many factors involved but I am really only asking for an estimation. Thankyou for any assistance you can give.
Cost of European Holiday
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Apartments in Rome
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 Prague - must see
- 10 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 11 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 12 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 18 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 24 rent car / Munich
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris