So my friend and I are planning to go to Europe for our senior graduation trip and since we're Juniors now we wanted to start saving up.
So we wanted to know, if anyone knew approx. how much a trip around Europe would cost if you're going to be visiting
10 days in Spain (visiting Barcelona, Valencia and Ibiza)
10 days in Greece (Athens, Santorini, Mykonos, and Nafpaktos)
11 days in Italy (Rome, Venice, Naples, Florence, Milan)
2 days in Austria
2 days in Prague
10 days in France/UK (London, Paris, Nice, Lyon)
*The day amounts can change, this is just a rough estimate*
We already calculated the flights to Barcelona and back home, so we just need to know how much in total we needed to save up for the trip with the expenses from: housing,traveling around, attractions/shopping, food.
Also, if you have advice on the best form of transportation to move around quickly and efficiently that would be nice.
Another question, would it be better if we cut down on the places we're going to visit and jut focus on like 4 main countries (Spain, Italy, Greece, France/London)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland ToDo
- 2 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 5 I'm back.....
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 Departure Tax in UK
- 8 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 10 To europe this Aug
- 11 Charles Degaulle question
- 12 Normandy - driving trip
- 13 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 14 Ballet Bolshoi
- 15 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help
- 17 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 18 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 19 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 20 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 21 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 22 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 23 munich - day trips
- 24 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 25 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?