So my friend and I are planning to go to Europe for our senior graduation trip and since we're Juniors now we wanted to start saving up.
So we wanted to know, if anyone knew approx. how much a trip around Europe would cost if you're going to be visiting
10 days in Spain (visiting Barcelona, Valencia and Ibiza)
10 days in Greece (Athens, Santorini, Mykonos, and Nafpaktos)
11 days in Italy (Rome, Venice, Naples, Florence, Milan)
2 days in Austria
2 days in Prague
10 days in France/UK (London, Paris, Nice, Lyon)
*The day amounts can change, this is just a rough estimate*
We already calculated the flights to Barcelona and back home, so we just need to know how much in total we needed to save up for the trip with the expenses from: housing,traveling around, attractions/shopping, food.
Also, if you have advice on the best form of transportation to move around quickly and efficiently that would be nice.
Another question, would it be better if we cut down on the places we're going to visit and jut focus on like 4 main countries (Spain, Italy, Greece, France/London)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 4 Italian Riviera
- 5 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 6 sfo to europe
- 7 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 8 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 9 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Switzerland in mid-April
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 16 Hamam Istanbul?
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 First Trip to Europe!
- 20 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 21 visa appointment experience
- 22 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 25 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!