So my friend and I are planning to go to Europe for our senior graduation trip and since we're Juniors now we wanted to start saving up.
So we wanted to know, if anyone knew approx. how much a trip around Europe would cost if you're going to be visiting
10 days in Spain (visiting Barcelona, Valencia and Ibiza)
10 days in Greece (Athens, Santorini, Mykonos, and Nafpaktos)
11 days in Italy (Rome, Venice, Naples, Florence, Milan)
2 days in Austria
2 days in Prague
10 days in France/UK (London, Paris, Nice, Lyon)
*The day amounts can change, this is just a rough estimate*
We already calculated the flights to Barcelona and back home, so we just need to know how much in total we needed to save up for the trip with the expenses from: housing,traveling around, attractions/shopping, food.
Also, if you have advice on the best form of transportation to move around quickly and efficiently that would be nice.
Another question, would it be better if we cut down on the places we're going to visit and jut focus on like 4 main countries (Spain, Italy, Greece, France/London)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 6 Perugia
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 9 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 20 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 21 Day trips from Florence
- 22 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 23 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city