So my friend and I are planning to go to Europe for our senior graduation trip and since we're Juniors now we wanted to start saving up.
So we wanted to know, if anyone knew approx. how much a trip around Europe would cost if you're going to be visiting
10 days in Spain (visiting Barcelona, Valencia and Ibiza)
10 days in Greece (Athens, Santorini, Mykonos, and Nafpaktos)
11 days in Italy (Rome, Venice, Naples, Florence, Milan)
2 days in Austria
2 days in Prague
10 days in France/UK (London, Paris, Nice, Lyon)
*The day amounts can change, this is just a rough estimate*
We already calculated the flights to Barcelona and back home, so we just need to know how much in total we needed to save up for the trip with the expenses from: housing,traveling around, attractions/shopping, food.
Also, if you have advice on the best form of transportation to move around quickly and efficiently that would be nice.
Another question, would it be better if we cut down on the places we're going to visit and jut focus on like 4 main countries (Spain, Italy, Greece, France/London)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 5 Christmas Day in Granada
- 6 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 7 car insurance italy
- 8 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 9 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 10 Venice/Mestre
- 11 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 12 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Transylvania - June 2018
- 15 Italy Car Scam
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 18 Krakow
- 19 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 24 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!