My family and I really want to go on the chairlift in Capri. We have been told that it is something you cannot miss, although we are finding it hard to get information. We were wandering how much it would cost for a family of 4 (2 adults 2 kids aged 15 and 13) to go on the chairlift.
Cost of Capri Chairlift
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 4 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Barcelona Transfers
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 12 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 13 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 14 Ireland in a week
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 TGV and Provence questions
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 20 2 Week European Itinerary
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?