Any one know what we should expect to pay? Our hotel is near Piazza Navona.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 2 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 3 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 4 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 5 PLITVICE LAKES
- 6 Berlin to Barcelona
- 7 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 8 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 9 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 10 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 11 Montpellier to Arles
- 12 Piazza Navona
- 13 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 14 Venice at Christmas
- 15 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 16 Seville bus information
- 17 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 18 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 19 Europe Itinerary
- 20 The highlands
- 21 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 22 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 23 Alhambra discount tickets
- 24 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 25 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?