This is my first time to Europe-my husband and I are taking a ten day trip to Italy where we will be exploring Rome, Venice and Florence (or cinque terre). Including hotel, is $150 a day reasonable? Should I budget considerably more? The plane tickets are already paid for, thank goodness.
Thank you for the help. Any other tidbits you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 2 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 5 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 6 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 7 Visiting Zurich
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 The DCC scam is spreading
- 13 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 17 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 18 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 22 Scotland itinerary advice
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Porto in January
- 25 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?