This is my first time to Europe-my husband and I are taking a ten day trip to Italy where we will be exploring Rome, Venice and Florence (or cinque terre). Including hotel, is $150 a day reasonable? Should I budget considerably more? The plane tickets are already paid for, thank goodness.
Thank you for the help. Any other tidbits you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 2 Car rental help in Sicily
- 3 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 4 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 5 favorite app for converting US $$
- 6 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 7 One week in London with kids
- 8 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Trip in September
- 11 help with europe itinary
- 12 Iceland with Young Kids
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 Wake Up Mods
- 15 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 16 One Day in Vienna
- 17 Escorted tours Norway
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 20 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 21 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 22 Help with basic itinerary
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Light weight small converter?
- 25 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!