This is my first time to Europe-my husband and I are taking a ten day trip to Italy where we will be exploring Rome, Venice and Florence (or cinque terre). Including hotel, is $150 a day reasonable? Should I budget considerably more? The plane tickets are already paid for, thank goodness.
Thank you for the help. Any other tidbits you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Prague on a budget...
- 4 December in Slovenia
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 11 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 12 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 15 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 16 From Genoa to Rome...
- 17 Spain in November
- 18 5 nights in Andalusia
- 19 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 22 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 23 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 How big backpack do I need?