This is my first time to Europe-my husband and I are taking a ten day trip to Italy where we will be exploring Rome, Venice and Florence (or cinque terre). Including hotel, is $150 a day reasonable? Should I budget considerably more? The plane tickets are already paid for, thank goodness.
Thank you for the help. Any other tidbits you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Cost for a ten day trip in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 London visit
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 7 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 11 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 21 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 22 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 23 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 24 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 25 Venice canal boats--best deals?