This is my first time to Europe-my husband and I are taking a ten day trip to Italy where we will be exploring Rome, Venice and Florence (or cinque terre). Including hotel, is $150 a day reasonable? Should I budget considerably more? The plane tickets are already paid for, thank goodness.
Thank you for the help. Any other tidbits you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 4 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 5 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 Escargots in Paris
- 8 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 9 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 Vacation in Great Britain
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 15 Interesting places to visit
- 16 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Trip Ideas
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 22 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 23 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 24 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations