This is my first time to Europe-my husband and I are taking a ten day trip to Italy where we will be exploring Rome, Venice and Florence (or cinque terre). Including hotel, is $150 a day reasonable? Should I budget considerably more? The plane tickets are already paid for, thank goodness.
Thank you for the help. Any other tidbits you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 2 Day trips from Cologne
- 3 Italy, Spain and France
- 4 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 5 Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
- 6 Email access constantly blocked on international travels
- 7 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 8 St. Paul's Cathedral annual pass
- 9 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 10 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 11 Amsterdam and beyond
- 12 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 13 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 14 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 15 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 16 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 17 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 18 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 19 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 20 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 21 Bruce and Marija go to Zielona Gora, Vilnius and Rome
- 22 Recommended Italy offline apps for Android - maps, restaurants, etc
- 23 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 24 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 25 Attractions in Ostia Antica