This is my first time to Europe-my husband and I are taking a ten day trip to Italy where we will be exploring Rome, Venice and Florence (or cinque terre). Including hotel, is $150 a day reasonable? Should I budget considerably more? The plane tickets are already paid for, thank goodness.
Thank you for the help. Any other tidbits you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RR MAIL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 3 Help me make this possible!
- 4 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 5 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 IWM
- 8 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 18 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 19 Anniversary trip to France
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 24 Paris and Normandy
- 25 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine