This is my first time to Europe-my husband and I are taking a ten day trip to Italy where we will be exploring Rome, Venice and Florence (or cinque terre). Including hotel, is $150 a day reasonable? Should I budget considerably more? The plane tickets are already paid for, thank goodness.
Thank you for the help. Any other tidbits you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rubbing is performed every other day for two months
- 2 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 3 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 5 http://klereumcol.com/garcinia-cambogia-zt/
- 6 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 7 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 10 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 11 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 12 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 13 Charles Degaulle question
- 14 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 15 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 16 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 17 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 18 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 19 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 20 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 21 Iceland in July
- 22 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 23 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 24 Train rides
- 25 Pompeii luggage storage