This is my first time to Europe-my husband and I are taking a ten day trip to Italy where we will be exploring Rome, Venice and Florence (or cinque terre). Including hotel, is $150 a day reasonable? Should I budget considerably more? The plane tickets are already paid for, thank goodness.
Thank you for the help. Any other tidbits you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Cost for a ten day trip in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 2 Venice, just arrived
- 3 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 4 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 5 Chip and Pin
- 6 France: which maps?
- 7 first family trip to Switzerland
- 8 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 12 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 13 German Rail Pass Questions
- 14 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 15 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 16 Ghent or Paris?
- 17 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 20 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 21 What Bus/buses
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 24 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 25 How do you organize yourself on vacation?