This is my first time to Europe-my husband and I are taking a ten day trip to Italy where we will be exploring Rome, Venice and Florence (or cinque terre). Including hotel, is $150 a day reasonable? Should I budget considerably more? The plane tickets are already paid for, thank goodness.
Thank you for the help. Any other tidbits you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had four months...
- 2 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 5 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 6 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 7 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 8 Rail pass question
- 9 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 10 Convents in Venice
- 11 cell phone companys
- 12 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 13 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 14 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 15 3 days to spend in europe
- 16 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 17 Berlin restaurant recs
- 18 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 19 Ravello to Paestum
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Renting bed linens and towels
- 22 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 23 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 24 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 25 Amalfi coast