This is my first time to Europe-my husband and I are taking a ten day trip to Italy where we will be exploring Rome, Venice and Florence (or cinque terre). Including hotel, is $150 a day reasonable? Should I budget considerably more? The plane tickets are already paid for, thank goodness.
Thank you for the help. Any other tidbits you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 5 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 16 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 19 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 20 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 21 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 24 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip