I am looking to book an escourted tour though Ireland in July. I realize that a fully guided tour is going to give up some of the convenience and positives of travel. I will only be 19 at the time of the trip, that I have never been to Europe before, this is my first trip alone, and that I come from an area that doesn't have ANY public transportation, I have decided that this would be the best/safest way for me to travel without being wracked with nerves all the time (and prevent the family at home from being even more concerned)
I am looking at a cosmos tour (Ireland Explorer) Do you have any advice/experience with this tour? Do you know of another tour company that might be better while keeping the price approx $1500 and has a roomsharing option? (I looked at a similar tour through CIE but they don't offer roomsharing so it went way above my budget)
I am planning this trip with the attitude that "You get what you put in." I'm determined I am going to have a good time and am not expecting to travel in luxury (that being said, I don't want to travel like cattle either)
Let me know if you have any insight or advice. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Overnight at Heathrow
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Prague
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 9 days in London
- 25 Where to buy things outside of Munich