I am looking to book an escourted tour though Ireland in July. I realize that a fully guided tour is going to give up some of the convenience and positives of travel. I will only be 19 at the time of the trip, that I have never been to Europe before, this is my first trip alone, and that I come from an area that doesn't have ANY public transportation, I have decided that this would be the best/safest way for me to travel without being wracked with nerves all the time (and prevent the family at home from being even more concerned)
I am looking at a cosmos tour (Ireland Explorer) Do you have any advice/experience with this tour? Do you know of another tour company that might be better while keeping the price approx $1500 and has a roomsharing option? (I looked at a similar tour through CIE but they don't offer roomsharing so it went way above my budget)
I am planning this trip with the attitude that "You get what you put in." I'm determined I am going to have a good time and am not expecting to travel in luxury (that being said, I don't want to travel like cattle either)
Let me know if you have any insight or advice. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 2 London Theater
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 7 UK in May and June
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 Poland to Austria In December
- 11 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 12 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 13 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 17 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 18 Norwegian Air?
- 19 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 20 Shorts in South of France?
- 21 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 24 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 25 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?