My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 2 What one thing in Paris?
- 3 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 Scotland Trip
- 6 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 12 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 13 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 16 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 17 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 18 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 24 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?