My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Cosmos tour to Rome, Sorrento, Capri
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 River cruises
- 13 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 16 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 17 More help with housing in Puglia
- 18 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 19 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 Switzerland up close...360 views