My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Cosmos tour to Rome, Sorrento, Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe
- 2 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 5 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 9 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 12 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary