My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Cosmos tour to Rome, Sorrento, Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 2 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 3 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 16 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 17 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 Budget for 3 Month's
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 24 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 25 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please