My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 CDG airport
- 3 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 4 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 5 Ireland & Scotland
- 6 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 7 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 14 nights in Europe
- 10 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 11 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 Munich
- 16 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 17 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 18 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 19 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 20 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 21 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 22 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 23 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th