My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 2 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 3 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 6 How big backpack do I need?
- 7 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 8 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 11 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 12 Path of the Gods Question
- 13 Loire Valley 12 days
- 14 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 15 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 16 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 22 Prague on a budget...
- 23 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 24 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 25 One week travelling from Spain to Paris