My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 10 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 11 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 12 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 15 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 16 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 17 Self drive tour companies
- 18 Rouen Tour Companies
- 19 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 St Denis Cathedral
- 22 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 23 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 24 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 25 Sao Miguel, Azores