My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 2 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 3 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 4 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 5 February in Florence
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 9 Belgium for the 1st time
- 10 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 11 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 12 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 13 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 14 The highlands
- 15 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 16 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 17 Naxos hotel question
- 18 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 19 Juangfrau / mt
- 20 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 23 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 24 Should we go to Vienna?
- 25 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania