My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adaptors for Belgium
- 2 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 3 Walking Scotland
- 4 Home base for a month in France?
- 5 Train Ticket Help
- 6 Bordeaux TRIP
- 7 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 8 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 20 free days of Europe
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 tablet
- 13 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 14 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 15 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 16 Planning Advice!
- 17 Germany and Austria trip report
- 18 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 19 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 20 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 21 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 22 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 23 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 24 Greece in 15 Days
- 25 Just booked Athens & Santorini