My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 2 http://getmenshealth.com/intelligex-review/
- 3 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 4 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 5 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 6 tipping
- 7 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 8 Germany
- 9 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 10 The DCC scam is spreading
- 11 What clothes?
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 14 Rome at Christmas
- 15 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 16 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 17 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 18 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 19 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 20 4 Country Itinerary
- 21 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 22 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 23 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 24 Croatia Itenerary
- 25 Croatia Itinerary Help