My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 2 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 3 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 4 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 5 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 6 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 7 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 8 Texans Take a Tour
- 9 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 10 Japan or Italy next spring
- 11 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 12 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 13 Travel in England and Scotland
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 16 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 17 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 18 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 19 Groupon Tours
- 20 short trip klon to koblenz
- 21 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 22 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 23 French air traffic control strike early July
- 24 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 25 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!