My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 Public Transportation in England
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 Need Information about French Alps
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 France Itinerary Advice
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 18 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 19 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Venice Bell Tower