My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Cosmos tour to Rome, Sorrento, Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 A Greek sojourn
- 3 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 9 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 10 Bregenz or Lindau
- 11 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 12 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 18 Winter in Paris
- 19 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 20 I need some big advice!
- 21 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!