My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Cosmos tour to Rome, Sorrento, Capri
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 London at Easter
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 12 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 16 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 17 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 20 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 Traveling within Italy
- 25 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga