My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 현대바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트∋안전공원
- 2 Scotland in December
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Iceland
- 5 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 6 Greece
- 7 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 17 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 tickets for Wimbledon
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Italy in January?
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy