My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 1/2 hour layover in Amsterdam... enough time to get out and see the city?
- 2 Iceland Key Carrental
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 5 Travel in England and Scotland
- 6 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 7 Japan or Italy next spring
- 8 Turkey: Itinerary help!
- 9 Must do/see in Rome
- 10 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 11 what to do in florence
- 12 Toledo, Spain
- 13 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 14 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 15 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 16 Lisbon transportation
- 17 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 18 One day in Paris!
- 19 First time Vienna/Budapest/Prague
- 20 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 21 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 22 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 23 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 24 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 25 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)