My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Ireland itinerary help please
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 5 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 6 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 7 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 8 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 Canal du Midi
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 15 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 16 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 17 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 18 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations