My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Cosmos tour to Rome, Sorrento, Capri
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 5 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 8 Nice
- 9 Last monte Paris apartment
- 10 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 11 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 Train tickets
- 17 San Lorenzo Market
- 18 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 21 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 22 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 23 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 24 Cuenca or Toledo
- 25 Wimpy's