My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When and how to book for a trip?
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Lake Como - basta!
- 4 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 5 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 6 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 7 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 8 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 9 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 10 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 11 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 12 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 please revew provence agenda
- 15 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 17 Norway in November
- 18 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 19 Heraklion to Chania by Bus
- 20 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 21 Swiss German
- 22 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 23 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 24 Italy
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)