My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Cosmos tour to Rome, Sorrento, Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 American Express
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 9 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 12 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 13 Story of the German Christmas star
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 Airport ATMs
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 22 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe