My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Cosmos tour to Rome, Sorrento, Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 2 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 10 5am arrival in Dublin
- 11 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 12 Ste Remy France
- 13 10 Hours in Brussels
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 18 destination wedding
- 19 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 20 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 21 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 24 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 25 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations