My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Cosmos tour to Rome, Sorrento, Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Satnav maps update
- 2 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 3 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 4 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 5 Great restaurants in Italy
- 6 Is this realistic... advice?
- 7 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 8 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 16 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 17 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 18 mallorca
- 19 Spanish Music
- 20 Paris winter sales
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 23 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 Renting an apt.