My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Cosmos tour to Rome, Sorrento, Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 2 British English
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 5 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 6 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 7 Passport Delays
- 8 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 9 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 10 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 11 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 12 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 13 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 14 first family trip to Switzerland
- 15 Spending money in Italy?
- 16 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 17 Normandy in October
- 18 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 19 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 20 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 21 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 22 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 23 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 24 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 25 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015