My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Cosmos tour to Rome, Sorrento, Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 2 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 3 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 4 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 7 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 8 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 9 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 10 London hotel tax is 20%
- 11 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Need help with itinerary
- 16 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 17 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 18 First Trip to Europe
- 19 Expat area's in France
- 20 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 21 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 One month (ish) in Spain
- 24 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?