My name is So, a teacher in Dallas who is eager to get some great advice and suggestions for my trip to Rome this summer. I decided to book a trip with Cosmos for the simple fact of security and peace of mind. I've been to Europe 8 years ago with a combination of independant and giuded tours. I prefer someone else make the arrangement as long as I can have some wiggle room to include my own itinerary. My group will consist of four people, my husband, sister, and brother in-law.
Has anyone taken this particular tour with Cosmos? I'd like to get an idea of what to expect...excursion I should do on my own instead of with the group....helpful information on where to get public transportation around the designated hotels. I know that its a budget trip and most hotel are far away from central location. If there are any great reasonable priced restaurants along the way, it would be great to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 4 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 7 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 8 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 11 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 12 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 13 Hamam Istanbul?
- 14 Belgium : a asfe country
- 15 sfo to europe
- 16 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 17 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 18 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 21 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Car Rental in Italy
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 25 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe