We will be going on the Cosmos Mediterranean Flavors 2013 Tour the second week of July. The tour starts in Madrid goes through France and ends in Rome. The hotel in Barcelona is the Abba Garden hotel. I'm looking for someone that's been on this tour to find out how easy it was to get to downtown in the evening from this hotel. I think this tour is new but it looks like it covers a lot of great places.
Cosmos Mediterranean Flavors 2013 Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 8 Lakes District UK
- 9 Share Your Smile
- 10 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 11 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 14 St Germain
- 15 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 16 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 19 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 20 Rome Areas to stay
- 21 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 24 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 25 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?