Can anyone give me any input on a tour like this? This is our first trip to Europe. It's a 10 day tour of 7 cities. I'm afraid we'll be on busses most of the trip. Has anyone ever done such a tour? Any recommendations on places to eat? Touring Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin, Nuremberg,Munich, Oberammergau, & Black Forest. Also, is it safe to travel there now with what's going on in Yugoslavia? I'd appreciate any info that's out there. Thanks
Cosmos Highlights of Germany Tour
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 15 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 16 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 19 Dresden Train Station
- 20 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 21 rent car / Munich
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June