I am trying to find accomodation (apartment/house self catering) for the Costa Brava for this summer. It will be our first time to this area and I am looking for advise as to areas and particularly if anyone has accomodation recommendations.
Travel group is 2 kids (5 and 3) and 2 adults (1 pregnant!) so would prefer to be in an area that isn't too high rise but would have access to beaches/restaurants- so that there will be ease of access for all ages and sizes!.. Probably asking for the ideal but would greatly apprectiate any feedback from people who have already visited this area.
Any feedback greatly apprectiated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Budapest language lessons
- 7 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 8 Alsace to Austria?
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Private Guide in Lyon
- 14 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 15 Budapest Card
- 16 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
Cosata Brava - Family holiday June or July - where to go? HELP!