I am trying to find accomodation (apartment/house self catering) for the Costa Brava for this summer. It will be our first time to this area and I am looking for advise as to areas and particularly if anyone has accomodation recommendations.
Travel group is 2 kids (5 and 3) and 2 adults (1 pregnant!) so would prefer to be in an area that isn't too high rise but would have access to beaches/restaurants- so that there will be ease of access for all ages and sizes!.. Probably asking for the ideal but would greatly apprectiate any feedback from people who have already visited this area.
Any feedback greatly apprectiated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 2 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 10 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 13 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 14 How the kids age calculated
- 15 Help required with Itinerary
- 16 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 17 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 18 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 19 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 23 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 24 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 25 Flat in London
Cosata Brava - Family holiday June or July - where to go? HELP!