I am trying to find accomodation (apartment/house self catering) for the Costa Brava for this summer. It will be our first time to this area and I am looking for advise as to areas and particularly if anyone has accomodation recommendations.
Travel group is 2 kids (5 and 3) and 2 adults (1 pregnant!) so would prefer to be in an area that isn't too high rise but would have access to beaches/restaurants- so that there will be ease of access for all ages and sizes!.. Probably asking for the ideal but would greatly apprectiate any feedback from people who have already visited this area.
Any feedback greatly apprectiated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 5 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 12 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 13 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 20 CASH OR CARD?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
Cosata Brava - Family holiday June or July - where to go? HELP!