I am trying to find accomodation (apartment/house self catering) for the Costa Brava for this summer. It will be our first time to this area and I am looking for advise as to areas and particularly if anyone has accomodation recommendations.
Travel group is 2 kids (5 and 3) and 2 adults (1 pregnant!) so would prefer to be in an area that isn't too high rise but would have access to beaches/restaurants- so that there will be ease of access for all ages and sizes!.. Probably asking for the ideal but would greatly apprectiate any feedback from people who have already visited this area.
Any feedback greatly apprectiated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 5 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Questions about Polish sights
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 23 Italy
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
Cosata Brava - Family holiday June or July - where to go? HELP!