I am trying to find accomodation (apartment/house self catering) for the Costa Brava for this summer. It will be our first time to this area and I am looking for advise as to areas and particularly if anyone has accomodation recommendations.
Travel group is 2 kids (5 and 3) and 2 adults (1 pregnant!) so would prefer to be in an area that isn't too high rise but would have access to beaches/restaurants- so that there will be ease of access for all ages and sizes!.. Probably asking for the ideal but would greatly apprectiate any feedback from people who have already visited this area.
Any feedback greatly apprectiated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 2 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 6 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 7 Planning a European Trip
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 France, UK and Ireland
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 Ireland
- 15 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 19 10 day Italy
- 20 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 21 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 22 Santorini lodging
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 25 What to do at 7:00am
Cosata Brava - Family holiday June or July - where to go? HELP!