We will be travelling to Corsica next year and basing ourselves in Ajacchio for approx 5 days.
We will be hiring a car and our itinerary will include driving/taking day trips each day as follows:
day 1 Porto Vecchio
day 2 Porto Vecchio - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 3 Ajacchio - Bastia - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 4 Ajacchio - Calvi -Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 5 Ajacchio
Is this too much to do in a short space of time .. we want to see as much of the island as possible .. mainly sightseeing and relaxing during this time.
Or is it easier to take public transport between towns (eg: bus or train) ?
Any suggestions are welcome .. many thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 2 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 3 Lisbon
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 9 Italian lake cruise
- 10 Vatican tour
- 11 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 Tuscany Itinerary
- 14 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 15 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 20 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 21 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 London in Winter Report
- 24 driving from London to Lourdes
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?