We will be travelling to Corsica next year and basing ourselves in Ajacchio for approx 5 days.
We will be hiring a car and our itinerary will include driving/taking day trips each day as follows:
day 1 Porto Vecchio
day 2 Porto Vecchio - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 3 Ajacchio - Bastia - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 4 Ajacchio - Calvi -Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 5 Ajacchio
Is this too much to do in a short space of time .. we want to see as much of the island as possible .. mainly sightseeing and relaxing during this time.
Or is it easier to take public transport between towns (eg: bus or train) ?
Any suggestions are welcome .. many thanks !!
Corsica itinerary - advice is welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 American Express
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 15 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 20 Three ferries to Mull
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012