We will be travelling to Corsica next year and basing ourselves in Ajacchio for approx 5 days.
We will be hiring a car and our itinerary will include driving/taking day trips each day as follows:
day 1 Porto Vecchio
day 2 Porto Vecchio - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 3 Ajacchio - Bastia - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 4 Ajacchio - Calvi -Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 5 Ajacchio
Is this too much to do in a short space of time .. we want to see as much of the island as possible .. mainly sightseeing and relaxing during this time.
Or is it easier to take public transport between towns (eg: bus or train) ?
Any suggestions are welcome .. many thanks !!
Corsica itinerary - advice is welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 4 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 5 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 9 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Reims for a day
- 14 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 15 I think this is a scam!
- 16 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 19 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 20 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 23 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 24 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip