We will be travelling to Corsica next year and basing ourselves in Ajacchio for approx 5 days.
We will be hiring a car and our itinerary will include driving/taking day trips each day as follows:
day 1 Porto Vecchio
day 2 Porto Vecchio - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 3 Ajacchio - Bastia - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 4 Ajacchio - Calvi -Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 5 Ajacchio
Is this too much to do in a short space of time .. we want to see as much of the island as possible .. mainly sightseeing and relaxing during this time.
Or is it easier to take public transport between towns (eg: bus or train) ?
Any suggestions are welcome .. many thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 4 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 5 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Chamonix to Paris
- 8 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 9 Undisclsoed location
- 10 Need help with my itinerary
- 11 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 12 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 13 Italy bus or train
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 16 Paris in September
- 17 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 21 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla