We will be travelling to Corsica next year and basing ourselves in Ajacchio for approx 5 days.
We will be hiring a car and our itinerary will include driving/taking day trips each day as follows:
day 1 Porto Vecchio
day 2 Porto Vecchio - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 3 Ajacchio - Bastia - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 4 Ajacchio - Calvi -Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 5 Ajacchio
Is this too much to do in a short space of time .. we want to see as much of the island as possible .. mainly sightseeing and relaxing during this time.
Or is it easier to take public transport between towns (eg: bus or train) ?
Any suggestions are welcome .. many thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Interesting places to visit
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Petrol in Greece
- 8 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Korean Messages
- 11 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 14 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 Dijon in December!
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France