We will be travelling to Corsica next year and basing ourselves in Ajacchio for approx 5 days.
We will be hiring a car and our itinerary will include driving/taking day trips each day as follows:
day 1 Porto Vecchio
day 2 Porto Vecchio - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 3 Ajacchio - Bastia - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 4 Ajacchio - Calvi -Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 5 Ajacchio
Is this too much to do in a short space of time .. we want to see as much of the island as possible .. mainly sightseeing and relaxing during this time.
Or is it easier to take public transport between towns (eg: bus or train) ?
Any suggestions are welcome .. many thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through Paris
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 13 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 16 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 17 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 18 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 19 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 24 Can parking
- 25 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?