We will be travelling to Corsica next year and basing ourselves in Ajacchio for approx 5 days.
We will be hiring a car and our itinerary will include driving/taking day trips each day as follows:
day 1 Porto Vecchio
day 2 Porto Vecchio - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 3 Ajacchio - Bastia - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 4 Ajacchio - Calvi -Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 5 Ajacchio
Is this too much to do in a short space of time .. we want to see as much of the island as possible .. mainly sightseeing and relaxing during this time.
Or is it easier to take public transport between towns (eg: bus or train) ?
Any suggestions are welcome .. many thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노베이【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 2 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 3 카지노게임방법【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 4 인터넷블랙잭【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 5 Bus Strike
- 6 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 7 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 8 London best location
- 9 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 10 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 13 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 16 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 17 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 20 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 21 Paris doctor house calls
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor