We will be travelling to Corsica next year and basing ourselves in Ajacchio for approx 5 days.
We will be hiring a car and our itinerary will include driving/taking day trips each day as follows:
day 1 Porto Vecchio
day 2 Porto Vecchio - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 3 Ajacchio - Bastia - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 4 Ajacchio - Calvi -Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 5 Ajacchio
Is this too much to do in a short space of time .. we want to see as much of the island as possible .. mainly sightseeing and relaxing during this time.
Or is it easier to take public transport between towns (eg: bus or train) ?
Any suggestions are welcome .. many thanks !!
Corsica itinerary - advice is welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 2 Day trips from Seville
- 3 Airport to Piraeus
- 4 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 7 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 8 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 9 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 12 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 15 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 16 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 17 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 18 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 19 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Riga 2014
- 22 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 23 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 24 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 25 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece