We will be travelling to Corsica next year and basing ourselves in Ajacchio for approx 5 days.
We will be hiring a car and our itinerary will include driving/taking day trips each day as follows:
day 1 Porto Vecchio
day 2 Porto Vecchio - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 3 Ajacchio - Bastia - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 4 Ajacchio - Calvi -Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 5 Ajacchio
Is this too much to do in a short space of time .. we want to see as much of the island as possible .. mainly sightseeing and relaxing during this time.
Or is it easier to take public transport between towns (eg: bus or train) ?
Any suggestions are welcome .. many thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 2 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 3 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 4 Scotland
- 5 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 6 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 10 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Scotland itinerary help
- 15 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Edinbrugh
- 18 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 19 Swimming to Paris
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 Istria in two days
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 25 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago