We will be travelling to Corsica next year and basing ourselves in Ajacchio for approx 5 days.
We will be hiring a car and our itinerary will include driving/taking day trips each day as follows:
day 1 Porto Vecchio
day 2 Porto Vecchio - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 3 Ajacchio - Bastia - Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 4 Ajacchio - Calvi -Ajacchio + stops along the way
day 5 Ajacchio
Is this too much to do in a short space of time .. we want to see as much of the island as possible .. mainly sightseeing and relaxing during this time.
Or is it easier to take public transport between towns (eg: bus or train) ?
Any suggestions are welcome .. many thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 2 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 3 Train Question
- 4 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 5 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 6 GPS vs Google Maps
- 7 Bavaria in August
- 8 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 9 Switzerland in 8 days
- 10 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 14 Luggage on trains/security?
- 15 day trip to hampton court
- 16 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 17 10 nights in France
- 18 Helsinki is a fascinating place for people watching.
- 19 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 20 London Paris
- 21 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 22 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 23 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 24 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 25 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux