We are off too Corsica at the end of April likely for about 2 weeks
I would like to centre myself in one area in the north and one area in the south-I will be renting a house /apartment with great views and terrace in each area as we like to cook on holiday and not eat out all the time and of course have all the space to relax in
We plan on including several half and full day hikes as well as scenic drives and exploring a variety of villages and towns
Where would you suggest for both areas?
I prefer a nature environment " but am worried that some of the areas that look a little less urbanized may be unpractical to use as a base for exploring the island
But I sure do love the rugged beauty of the island and the spectacular views that I have seen in pictures and that I have seen in documentaries
We probably would stay on the west side of the island
I have sent out a slew of inquiries already to homeowners and many have responded-this is so much fun!!
I look forward to your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노♪→】『 jion.ze.am 』【 ←♪슈퍼카지노
- 2 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 생방송카지노♬→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←♬슈퍼카지노
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 와와카지노♌→】『 jion.ze.am 』【 ←♌슈퍼카지노
- 7 온라인카지노☤→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☤슈퍼카지노
- 8 Santorini lodging
- 9 실시간카지노♆→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←♆슈퍼카지노
- 10 아시아카지노☭→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☭슈퍼카지노
- 11 슈퍼카지노☂→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☂슈퍼카지노
- 12 아시안카지노☠→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☠슈퍼카지노
- 13 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 14 Germany family road trip help!
- 15 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 16 Overnight at Heathrow
- 17 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 18 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 19 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 20 Prague
- 21 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 22 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 9 days in London
- 25 Lyon