We are off too Corsica at the end of April likely for about 2 weeks
I would like to centre myself in one area in the north and one area in the south-I will be renting a house /apartment with great views and terrace in each area as we like to cook on holiday and not eat out all the time and of course have all the space to relax in
We plan on including several half and full day hikes as well as scenic drives and exploring a variety of villages and towns
Where would you suggest for both areas?
I prefer a nature environment " but am worried that some of the areas that look a little less urbanized may be unpractical to use as a base for exploring the island
But I sure do love the rugged beauty of the island and the spectacular views that I have seen in pictures and that I have seen in documentaries
We probably would stay on the west side of the island
I have sent out a slew of inquiries already to homeowners and many have responded-this is so much fun!!
I look forward to your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BNL machines in Italy
- 2 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 5 BNL ATMs
- 6 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 7 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 8 Planning Advice!
- 9 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 10 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 11 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 12 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 13 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 14 Our European adventures
- 15 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 1 day trip from Nice
- 18 Norway holiday locations
- 19 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 20 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 21 Help with itinerary
- 22 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 23 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 24 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 25 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli