We are off too Corsica at the end of April likely for about 2 weeks
I would like to centre myself in one area in the north and one area in the south-I will be renting a house /apartment with great views and terrace in each area as we like to cook on holiday and not eat out all the time and of course have all the space to relax in
We plan on including several half and full day hikes as well as scenic drives and exploring a variety of villages and towns
Where would you suggest for both areas?
I prefer a nature environment " but am worried that some of the areas that look a little less urbanized may be unpractical to use as a base for exploring the island
But I sure do love the rugged beauty of the island and the spectacular views that I have seen in pictures and that I have seen in documentaries
We probably would stay on the west side of the island
I have sent out a slew of inquiries already to homeowners and many have responded-this is so much fun!!
I look forward to your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Food in Positano
- 5 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 9 Katyn massacres
- 10 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 11 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 12 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 13 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 14 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 15 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 16 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 17 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 18 Ireland hotel questions
- 19 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 20 Italy
- 21 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 22 3 weeks in Spain
- 23 Emergencies in Ireland
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets