We are off too Corsica at the end of April likely for about 2 weeks
I would like to centre myself in one area in the north and one area in the south-I will be renting a house /apartment with great views and terrace in each area as we like to cook on holiday and not eat out all the time and of course have all the space to relax in
We plan on including several half and full day hikes as well as scenic drives and exploring a variety of villages and towns
Where would you suggest for both areas?
I prefer a nature environment " but am worried that some of the areas that look a little less urbanized may be unpractical to use as a base for exploring the island
But I sure do love the rugged beauty of the island and the spectacular views that I have seen in pictures and that I have seen in documentaries
We probably would stay on the west side of the island
I have sent out a slew of inquiries already to homeowners and many have responded-this is so much fun!!
I look forward to your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 Les Invalides Night Show
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 Which Day?
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 18 Corsica and Sardinia
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Regarding Residence Permit
- 21 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 24 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 25 Kroller-Muller Museum