I need your help and expertise please to know the differences between Calvi and Ajaccio.
I know the obvious from my researches like Calvi is smaller for example...
Let me tell you why? I need to go one week second week of July to one area on Corsica as I always wanted to explore the island of beauty as the Corsican call it.
It is hard as every part is beautiful in its own way. My interests: nature...markets...sandy beach with clear water and with a mountain in the view....cafes...narrow cobble stone alleys...kids park (traveling with a 2 and 6 years old boys)..pizza places (for the kids)...day trip or two to a nearby village...we will hire a car ...also a modern new high end hotel recommendations will be much appreciated please.
As we are with kids, we don't hike a lot as they get tired...
Many thanks in advance...
Oh yeah...to help you to help me, I can tell you few cities I like...so you know my taste: Biarritz...St Malo...St Paul de Vence...sarlat...Aix en Provence...st tropez...
In Spain, I liked San Sebastián and Ibiza ( even though I do not go clubbing)...in Italy, I liked Capri and monteroso al mar and sirmione....
Now...ready for your suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Can parking
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 12 Zurich to Milan trip
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 22 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 25 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome