I need your help and expertise please to know the differences between Calvi and Ajaccio.
I know the obvious from my researches like Calvi is smaller for example...
Let me tell you why? I need to go one week second week of July to one area on Corsica as I always wanted to explore the island of beauty as the Corsican call it.
It is hard as every part is beautiful in its own way. My interests: nature...markets...sandy beach with clear water and with a mountain in the view....cafes...narrow cobble stone alleys...kids park (traveling with a 2 and 6 years old boys)..pizza places (for the kids)...day trip or two to a nearby village...we will hire a car ...also a modern new high end hotel recommendations will be much appreciated please.
As we are with kids, we don't hike a lot as they get tired...
Many thanks in advance...
Oh yeah...to help you to help me, I can tell you few cities I like...so you know my taste: Biarritz...St Malo...St Paul de Vence...sarlat...Aix en Provence...st tropez...
In Spain, I liked San Sebastián and Ibiza ( even though I do not go clubbing)...in Italy, I liked Capri and monteroso al mar and sirmione....
Now...ready for your suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 3 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 11 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 12 Cell Phone Question
- 13 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 14 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Help required with Itinerary
- 24 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing