We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Corsica day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 2 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 3 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 4 Help with Madrid Location
- 5 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 6 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 7 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 8 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 9 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 10 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 11 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 12 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 13 Italy and Greece
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Please help with itinerary...
- 16 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 17 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 18 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 20 ITALY
- 21 2 Days in Rome
- 22 Globus Tours
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 Royal Opera House question?
- 25 2 full days in Paris