We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Corsica day trip
- 1 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 4 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Madrid to Sevilla
- 9 Greek islands from Turkey
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 First time traveler to Ireland
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Dresden Train Station
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome