We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 2 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 6 Laundry - Ireland?
- 7 Visiting the Black Forest
- 8 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 9 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 10 Dover queues
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 Puglia
- 13 My greece vacation
- 14 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 17 From London to Paris to US
- 18 Barcelona Car rental return
- 19 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 22 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 23 Itinerary help please!
- 24 AVE train tickets questions.
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend