We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Day trips around Vienna
- 17 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 18 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 19 Praiano hotel question
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 23 Killarney
- 24 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies