We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 2 All of Spain or something else..?
- 3 Madrid city centre?
- 4 Greece Experts
- 5 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 9 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 14 gare de nord
- 15 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 16 BIKE AND BARGE
- 17 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 18 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 20 London - Home Depot
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Enjoying England for a year!