We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Corsica day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 2 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 3 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 St Germain
- 8 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 9 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 10 Lakes District UK
- 11 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 12 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 19 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 20 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 21 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 22 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 23 Rome Areas to stay
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons