We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 2 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 3 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 4 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 5 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 6 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 7 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 8 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 9 Scotland Highlands
- 10 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 11 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 12 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 15 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 16 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 17 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 18 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 19 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 20 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 21 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 22 Rome and Venice in December
- 23 Help with a git in Alsace
- 24 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 25 London trip in September