We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산경마경주결과わわ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】わ골프초보わ 이루
- 2 투게더카지노エエ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】エ고래야바다이야기エ 복현규
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip