We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 2 Paris Picture Overlays
- 3 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 4 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 5 Malpensa - Verona
- 6 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 7 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 8 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 9 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 10 Greece after the Vote
- 11 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 12 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 13 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 14 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 15 Italian rail travel
- 16 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 17 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 18 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 19 Portugal Transportation
- 20 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 21 2 Week European Itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 23 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 24 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 25 Provence planning