We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 4 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Sicily help
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 11 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 12 Cork questions
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 Borghese Gallery Question
- 16 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 17 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 Sim Card
- 21 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 22 Airline to Rome
- 23 Finland around Christmas time?
- 24 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 25 Germany vs Sweden nightlife