We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Corsica day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 American Express
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 17 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 18 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?