We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Corsica day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 7 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 8 nearby cities to london
- 9 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 10 London hotel
- 11 Prague - Tram #22
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 17 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 18 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 19 Where to stay in Rome
- 20 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 25 RFID wallets do they really work?