We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Corsica day trip
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 Venice in Jan
- 3 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 8 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 9 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 16 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 17 British drivers
- 18 Trip around Spain
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 22 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 Spain Travel
- 25 Trieste as a day trip?