We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 2 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 What to expect over Christmas
- 5 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 6 First time in France
- 7 Italy/Greece with kids
- 8 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 9 Rome
- 10 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Prague hotels
- 13 Need help in travel planning
- 14 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 15 Munich
- 16 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 17 Northern lights in December
- 18 Booking hotels before trains
- 19 Flights from Croatia
- 20 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 21 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 22 Budapest
- 23 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 24 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?