We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Rent a car in England
- 9 Edinburgh to Skye
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 12 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 13 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 14 2017 Easter in Italy
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 17 Going to Russia
- 18 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 19 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 20 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 21 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 22 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 23 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 24 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 25 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have