We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이플러스카지노与【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】与슈퍼카지노
- 2 썬시티카지노已【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】已슈퍼카지노썬시티카지노
- 3 태양성카지노广【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】广슈퍼카지노태양성카지노
- 4 선릉풀사롱ACEめO1O 2145 4594 《선릉풀사롱》↔《선릉풀싸롱
- 5 우리카지노飞【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】飞슈퍼카지노우리카지노
- 6 YIKES!
- 7 The Vermin are a Back
- 8 May get together in Paris
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 11 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 12 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 13 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 14 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 15 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 16 Cash machines ATM
- 17 Colosseum Free tours
- 18 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 19 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 20 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 21 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 22 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 23 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 24 Germany deregistration
- 25 Cinqueterre