We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Prague
- 4 Sim Card Options
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 Azores
- 9 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 10 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 13 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 14 Sundays in Puglia
- 15 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 20 Scotland in 7 Days
- 21 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 24 Cascais or Algarve?
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?