If we want to see the beaches near Porto Vecchio, like Santa Giulia, easy to visit if we stay in Bonifacio? We will be coming from Corte, going up the Col Bavella to Nonza, and then traveling down to Bonifacio. I'm debating whether we should spend one night in Porto Vecchio or Santa Giulia, visit the beach the next morning and then continue on to Bonifacio for two nights. Or, would it be better to spend three nights in Bonifacio and travel back up to the beaches, to minimize checking into hotels. It's hard to judge the driving hassle.
Thanks for your help!
Corsica: Are beaches near Porto Vecchio doable from Bonifacio
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Spain
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Useful website for France
- 4 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 best time to book accommodation
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?