If we want to see the beaches near Porto Vecchio, like Santa Giulia, easy to visit if we stay in Bonifacio? We will be coming from Corte, going up the Col Bavella to Nonza, and then traveling down to Bonifacio. I'm debating whether we should spend one night in Porto Vecchio or Santa Giulia, visit the beach the next morning and then continue on to Bonifacio for two nights. Or, would it be better to spend three nights in Bonifacio and travel back up to the beaches, to minimize checking into hotels. It's hard to judge the driving hassle.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 quickest way to Prague
- 6 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 17 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 18 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 19 Train / Calabria
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 22 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
Corsica: Are beaches near Porto Vecchio doable from Bonifacio