If we want to see the beaches near Porto Vecchio, like Santa Giulia, easy to visit if we stay in Bonifacio? We will be coming from Corte, going up the Col Bavella to Nonza, and then traveling down to Bonifacio. I'm debating whether we should spend one night in Porto Vecchio or Santa Giulia, visit the beach the next morning and then continue on to Bonifacio for two nights. Or, would it be better to spend three nights in Bonifacio and travel back up to the beaches, to minimize checking into hotels. It's hard to judge the driving hassle.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 4 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 8 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 9 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 10 International Flight Question
- 11 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 14 Budapest in December 2017
- 15 Petrol in Greece
- 16 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 19 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Dijon in December!
- 22 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
Corsica: Are beaches near Porto Vecchio doable from Bonifacio