If we want to see the beaches near Porto Vecchio, like Santa Giulia, easy to visit if we stay in Bonifacio? We will be coming from Corte, going up the Col Bavella to Nonza, and then traveling down to Bonifacio. I'm debating whether we should spend one night in Porto Vecchio or Santa Giulia, visit the beach the next morning and then continue on to Bonifacio for two nights. Or, would it be better to spend three nights in Bonifacio and travel back up to the beaches, to minimize checking into hotels. It's hard to judge the driving hassle.
Thanks for your help!
Corsica: Are beaches near Porto Vecchio doable from Bonifacio
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 2 Hotel in Rome?
- 3 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 4 Netherlands Delta Works
- 5 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 6 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 11 Southern Italy without a Car
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 Wine tour from Verona?
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 17 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 18 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 24 Visit to Bath and London england
- 25 Where to stay in the french riviera?