If we want to see the beaches near Porto Vecchio, like Santa Giulia, easy to visit if we stay in Bonifacio? We will be coming from Corte, going up the Col Bavella to Nonza, and then traveling down to Bonifacio. I'm debating whether we should spend one night in Porto Vecchio or Santa Giulia, visit the beach the next morning and then continue on to Bonifacio for two nights. Or, would it be better to spend three nights in Bonifacio and travel back up to the beaches, to minimize checking into hotels. It's hard to judge the driving hassle.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 4 12 nights in Greek islands
- 5 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 8 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 9 Classical Music in Milan
- 10 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 14 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 15 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 16 Pousadas in Portugal
- 17 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 18 Antiques shopping Rome
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 Scotland Trip Planning
- 21 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 22 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 23 Paris food tours?
- 24 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 25 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
Corsica: Are beaches near Porto Vecchio doable from Bonifacio