We are planning a trip to Corsica 1st week in October next year. We are going to rent a car and want to take it on a ferry to Sardinia for a couple of days but even though guide books say it will work the ferry companies seem to stop service end of September. Anybody know anything about this? Also we are flying into Marseille, what is the best town to fly to in Corsica to start a trip like this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 2 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 3 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 4 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 5 Arc de Triumph Question
- 6 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 7 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 10 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 11 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 12 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 13 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 17 Paris November 2014
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Traveling in France by train
- 22 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?