We are planning a trip to Corsica 1st week in October next year. We are going to rent a car and want to take it on a ferry to Sardinia for a couple of days but even though guide books say it will work the ferry companies seem to stop service end of September. Anybody know anything about this? Also we are flying into Marseille, what is the best town to fly to in Corsica to start a trip like this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 6 Transportation in Barcelona
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 10 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 14 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Day trip from London to Paris
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Ste Remy France
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please