Our family of five (two parents, three kids--14, 12, 10) is considering a week-long trip to Cornwall in mid-August. We are not familiar with the area and were hoping for some feedback. Is it mainly a beach area and something that would be packed in August? Or is the beach scene only part of the package?
If there a hidden gems of towns/villages that we should explore, and if you have recommendations for B&Bs (particularly ones with family rooms), that information would be most appreciated.
Silver Spring, Maryland USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garda Land
- 2 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 5 Dublin Leap Card
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 9 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 12 Suggestions on exploring Dublin only for 4 days
- 13 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 16 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 17 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 20 mountain views near London
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 25 Need Help with German Train Schedule