Our family of five (two parents, three kids--14, 12, 10) is considering a week-long trip to Cornwall in mid-August. We are not familiar with the area and were hoping for some feedback. Is it mainly a beach area and something that would be packed in August? Or is the beach scene only part of the package?
If there a hidden gems of towns/villages that we should explore, and if you have recommendations for B&Bs (particularly ones with family rooms), that information would be most appreciated.
Silver Spring, Maryland USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 10 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 11 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 12 Bruges
- 13 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 16 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 19 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 Planning A trip
- 22 A week in the Occitanie
- 23 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 24 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 25 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba