In the early stages of planning. We would like to spend some time in Cornwall this July and are very flexible with days. We will be coming from 5 days in Alsace, France and really not certain how to begin, where and when to rent the car, or where to base.
I figured we'd overnight in Wells or someplace like that on our way down.
If at all possible, we would like to see St Ives, Port Isaac, Minack Theatre, St Michaels Mount, Mousehole, Megavissey, Polperro, and enjoy long coastal cliff walks. We plan on working our way up to Devon(Lynmouth and Exmoor)after our Cornwall stay, and then a long drive to Chester from there. Very open at this point. Ideally, 5 days in each county would be nice.
We had so much terrific advice last year for our trip to Suffolk, Sussex, and Dorset. The year before that we visited The Cotswolds, Shropshire, Lakes and Yorkshire, so we now are very excited to visit the West Country which so many English travelers have urged us to investigate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 3 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 4 From London to Paris to US
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 9 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 10 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 11 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 12 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 Itinerary help please!
- 16 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 17 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Holiday Itinerary
- 21 Car hire
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...