Starting to plan 5 day trip to Cornwall. Would like to stay on coast so we can go out for day trips. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury accommodation in historic center of Rome? Where would you stay?
- 2 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 3 3 kids to italy
- 4 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 5 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 8 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 9 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 10 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 bath or york
- 14 Rail tickets
- 15 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 16 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 17 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 22 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 23 Swiss rail passes
- 24 How to get to Gare Du Nord Station
- 25 Europe in 21 days