On our way back from Granada to Madrid by train, we are doing an overnight stop in Cordoba May 7 for the Festival de Patios (and to break up the long train ride).
Our plan is to arrive on the 10:31 train May 7 and take an afternoon AVE or Altaria to Madrid the next day.
I saw a 2011 Patio Festival map online (though I cannot find it anymore) and it gave the hours as 10-14 and 16-22. Does anyone have the 2012 info? Hopefully it will be the same.
Inexpensive food recommendations are always welcome as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Perugia
- 2 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 3 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 4 Praiano
- 5 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 9 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 14 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 17 Help please
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 21 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 22 Rome to venice
- 23 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps