We will travelling from the Pyrenees to the Dordogne early Sept. Will be having a one night stopover between the two and looking for accommodation close to or in Cordes if possible (2 rooms).
Any recommendations please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bellsouth Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 bellsouth Tec*h 24*7
- 2 CHARTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CHARTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 4 Transylvania - June 2018
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 9 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 10 Krakow
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 Quizz !
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Pay attention to your watches !
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 20 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 24 Iceland early december visit
- 25 Zurich to Milan trip