I am in Paris now and thoroughly enjoying myself! Thanks to everyone for all of your suggestions and replies to my questions.
I would like to buy a copper saute or sauce pan while I'm in Paris. I thought I remember seeing something posted earlier about places to buy one, but cannot find it.
Does anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 2 Iceland in July
- 3 Charles Degaulle question
- 4 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 5 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 6 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 7 Train rides
- 8 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 9 Pompeii luggage storage
- 10 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 11 italy itinerary request
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 17 Train Help
- 18 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 19 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 20 Paris gtg in October?
- 21 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 24 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 25 Sample itinerary Germany in March