I am in Paris now and thoroughly enjoying myself! Thanks to everyone for all of your suggestions and replies to my questions.
I would like to buy a copper saute or sauce pan while I'm in Paris. I thought I remember seeing something posted earlier about places to buy one, but cannot find it.
Does anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 2 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 3 Croatia Itenerary
- 4 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 5 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 6 Schengen visa
- 7 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 8 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 9 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 10 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 11 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 16 Croatia in 16 days
- 17 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 18 Stay away from EF Tours
- 19 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 20 Yummy Swiss bites
- 21 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 22 3 Wake-up calls
- 23 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 24 Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???