I am in Paris now and thoroughly enjoying myself! Thanks to everyone for all of your suggestions and replies to my questions.
I would like to buy a copper saute or sauce pan while I'm in Paris. I thought I remember seeing something posted earlier about places to buy one, but cannot find it.
Does anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 2 Southern France Dec 23-Jan 2
- 3 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 4 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 5 I forgot my international driver permit
- 6 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 7 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 12 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 13 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 14 Holland Itinerary
- 15 Car Trawler
- 16 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 17 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 18 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 19 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April
- 20 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 21 Lucerne Activities - early October
- 22 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 23 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Stay away from EF Tours