I am in Paris now and thoroughly enjoying myself! Thanks to everyone for all of your suggestions and replies to my questions.
I would like to buy a copper saute or sauce pan while I'm in Paris. I thought I remember seeing something posted earlier about places to buy one, but cannot find it.
Does anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 2 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 3 Iceland france spain
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 Amalfi coast in august
- 6 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 7 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 8 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 9 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 10 Hiking lake Como
- 11 Prem fares (again)
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 14 Top Tapas Tascas
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 19 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 Greece
- 22 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living