I am in Paris now and thoroughly enjoying myself! Thanks to everyone for all of your suggestions and replies to my questions.
I would like to buy a copper saute or sauce pan while I'm in Paris. I thought I remember seeing something posted earlier about places to buy one, but cannot find it.
Does anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 2 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 3 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 4 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 5 Venice at Christmas
- 6 Bayeux and environs
- 7 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 8 Best way to see Croatia?
- 9 Rome For 2 days
- 10 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 11 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 12 Camino Redux
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 15 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 16 The highlands
- 17 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 18 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 19 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 20 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 21 Vienna to Bratislava
- 22 Amalie/Rome
- 23 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 24 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 25 Berlin to Barcelona