I am in Paris now and thoroughly enjoying myself! Thanks to everyone for all of your suggestions and replies to my questions.
I would like to buy a copper saute or sauce pan while I'm in Paris. I thought I remember seeing something posted earlier about places to buy one, but cannot find it.
Does anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노규칙べ✡【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✡べ카지노규칙
- 2 신라카지노べ☣【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☣べ신라카지노
- 3 오케이레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツ오케이레이스
- 4 안성안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 5 국내레이스之↑【→ KO327.ZE.AM ←】↓之국내레이스
- 6 이천안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 7 용인안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 8 강원도카지노べ☢【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☢べ강원도카지노
- 9 하남안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 10 ok레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツok레이스
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Europe itinerary questions
- 16 1 month in Europe
- 17 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Back from Paris
- 20 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 23 London Hotels
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 London-Help Me Spend Money