We'll be taking the kids to a concert at Parken in Copenhagen this coming spring. We will be staying in the city two nights and would like hotel recommendations. Is is worth staying near Parken in terms of sights and things to do or which hotel/neighborhood is more desirable with kids? I also tried narrowing my search by swimming pool and there are only a few that turn up so might want to scratch that from the list. I am also sure they would love a trip to Tivoli during the daytime. Among other recommendations, has anyone stayed at the Tivoli Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 6 SNCF - low price for summer
- 7 Trip in September
- 8 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 9 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 10 Light weight small converter?
- 11 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 12 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 13 favorite app for converting US $$
- 14 Positano Surprise
- 15 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 16 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 17 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 18 Best of Norway
- 19 Escorted tours Norway
- 20 Munich Hotel Location
- 21 Small towns not too near Paris
- 22 Car rental help in Sicily
- 23 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 24 Help with basic itinerary
- 25 Wake Up Mods