We'll be taking the kids to a concert at Parken in Copenhagen this coming spring. We will be staying in the city two nights and would like hotel recommendations. Is is worth staying near Parken in terms of sights and things to do or which hotel/neighborhood is more desirable with kids? I also tried narrowing my search by swimming pool and there are only a few that turn up so might want to scratch that from the list. I am also sure they would love a trip to Tivoli during the daytime. Among other recommendations, has anyone stayed at the Tivoli Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 6 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 7 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 2017 Easter in Italy
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 17 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 18 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 23 Towersey, London
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Westerplatte