We'll be taking the kids to a concert at Parken in Copenhagen this coming spring. We will be staying in the city two nights and would like hotel recommendations. Is is worth staying near Parken in terms of sights and things to do or which hotel/neighborhood is more desirable with kids? I also tried narrowing my search by swimming pool and there are only a few that turn up so might want to scratch that from the list. I am also sure they would love a trip to Tivoli during the daytime. Among other recommendations, has anyone stayed at the Tivoli Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking about the Fjords
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 4 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 5 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 8 Globus Iberian Tour
- 9 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 10 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 11 base for Andalucia
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Italy travel plan help
- 14 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 17 Budapest Card
- 18 Tracking the Weather
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 road trip through scotland
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus