We'll be taking the kids to a concert at Parken in Copenhagen this coming spring. We will be staying in the city two nights and would like hotel recommendations. Is is worth staying near Parken in terms of sights and things to do or which hotel/neighborhood is more desirable with kids? I also tried narrowing my search by swimming pool and there are only a few that turn up so might want to scratch that from the list. I am also sure they would love a trip to Tivoli during the daytime. Among other recommendations, has anyone stayed at the Tivoli Hotel?
Copenhagen with kids- 2 nights
- 1 San Sebastian Travel Guide
- 2 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 3 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 4 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 7 Sicily 10 days
- 8 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 9 insider tours in berlin
- 10 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 11 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 12 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 13 3 days in Barcelona
- 14 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 One hundred years of Krakow
- 17 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 18 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 19 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 20 Am I too fat too travel?
- 21 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 22 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 23 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 24 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 25 Traveling within Italy