We'll be taking the kids to a concert at Parken in Copenhagen this coming spring. We will be staying in the city two nights and would like hotel recommendations. Is is worth staying near Parken in terms of sights and things to do or which hotel/neighborhood is more desirable with kids? I also tried narrowing my search by swimming pool and there are only a few that turn up so might want to scratch that from the list. I am also sure they would love a trip to Tivoli during the daytime. Among other recommendations, has anyone stayed at the Tivoli Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips question
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 4 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 5 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 6 Relaxing destinations?
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 10 tipping
- 11 Advice about Naples?
- 12 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 13 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 Alsace Accommodations
- 16 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 17 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 18 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 19 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 20 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 21 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 22 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 23 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 24 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 25 Visiting Cornwall without a car?