We'll be taking the kids to a concert at Parken in Copenhagen this coming spring. We will be staying in the city two nights and would like hotel recommendations. Is is worth staying near Parken in terms of sights and things to do or which hotel/neighborhood is more desirable with kids? I also tried narrowing my search by swimming pool and there are only a few that turn up so might want to scratch that from the list. I am also sure they would love a trip to Tivoli during the daytime. Among other recommendations, has anyone stayed at the Tivoli Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 3 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 4 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 5 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 8 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 9 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 10 Ireland ToDo
- 11 Norway Itinerary
- 12 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 13 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 14 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 15 Amsterdam Hotel
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 18 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 19 italy in ll days and what to see
- 20 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 21 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 22 Amsterdam vs. France
- 23 Hamman Baths Granada
- 24 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 25 First time in Italy