We'll be taking the kids to a concert at Parken in Copenhagen this coming spring. We will be staying in the city two nights and would like hotel recommendations. Is is worth staying near Parken in terms of sights and things to do or which hotel/neighborhood is more desirable with kids? I also tried narrowing my search by swimming pool and there are only a few that turn up so might want to scratch that from the list. I am also sure they would love a trip to Tivoli during the daytime. Among other recommendations, has anyone stayed at the Tivoli Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 Korean Messages
- 15 Getting to Bolivia
- 16 Budapest in December 2017
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!