We'll be taking the kids to a concert at Parken in Copenhagen this coming spring. We will be staying in the city two nights and would like hotel recommendations. Is is worth staying near Parken in terms of sights and things to do or which hotel/neighborhood is more desirable with kids? I also tried narrowing my search by swimming pool and there are only a few that turn up so might want to scratch that from the list. I am also sure they would love a trip to Tivoli during the daytime. Among other recommendations, has anyone stayed at the Tivoli Hotel?
Copenhagen with kids- 2 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 UK for 12 days !
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 9 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 10 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 13 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 14 tour guides in rome
- 15 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 16 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 17 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 18 Day trip on the Rhine
- 19 poland to switzerland
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 23 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 24 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Reims for a day