We'll be taking the kids to a concert at Parken in Copenhagen this coming spring. We will be staying in the city two nights and would like hotel recommendations. Is is worth staying near Parken in terms of sights and things to do or which hotel/neighborhood is more desirable with kids? I also tried narrowing my search by swimming pool and there are only a few that turn up so might want to scratch that from the list. I am also sure they would love a trip to Tivoli during the daytime. Among other recommendations, has anyone stayed at the Tivoli Hotel?
Copenhagen with kids- 2 nights
- 1 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 2 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 3 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 4 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 London at Xmas
- 7 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 8 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 9 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 12 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 Backpacking through Europe
- 16 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 17 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 21 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 22 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 23 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 ferry to Harwich