We'll be taking the kids to a concert at Parken in Copenhagen this coming spring. We will be staying in the city two nights and would like hotel recommendations. Is is worth staying near Parken in terms of sights and things to do or which hotel/neighborhood is more desirable with kids? I also tried narrowing my search by swimming pool and there are only a few that turn up so might want to scratch that from the list. I am also sure they would love a trip to Tivoli during the daytime. Among other recommendations, has anyone stayed at the Tivoli Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris food tours?
- 2 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 3 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 4 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 5 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 6 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 9 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 10 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 11 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 13 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 14 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 15 Comfortable Shoes for Men and for Women
- 16 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 17 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 18 Walking the Cotswolds
- 19 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 20 My summer in Paris
- 21 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 22 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 23 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 24 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 25 Vienna or Munich