We'll be taking the kids to a concert at Parken in Copenhagen this coming spring. We will be staying in the city two nights and would like hotel recommendations. Is is worth staying near Parken in terms of sights and things to do or which hotel/neighborhood is more desirable with kids? I also tried narrowing my search by swimming pool and there are only a few that turn up so might want to scratch that from the list. I am also sure they would love a trip to Tivoli during the daytime. Among other recommendations, has anyone stayed at the Tivoli Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin restaurant recs
- 2 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 3 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 4 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 5 Norfolk base
- 6 RFID Protection
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 9 Drinks in Spain
- 10 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 11 12 days europe
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 14 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 15 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 16 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 17 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 18 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 19 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 22 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 23 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 24 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 25 Ali