We'll be taking the kids to a concert at Parken in Copenhagen this coming spring. We will be staying in the city two nights and would like hotel recommendations. Is is worth staying near Parken in terms of sights and things to do or which hotel/neighborhood is more desirable with kids? I also tried narrowing my search by swimming pool and there are only a few that turn up so might want to scratch that from the list. I am also sure they would love a trip to Tivoli during the daytime. Among other recommendations, has anyone stayed at the Tivoli Hotel?
Copenhagen with kids- 2 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 2 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 what is the easiest way to get from Sorrento to the Rome airport
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 10 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 11 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Three ferries to Mull
- 18 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 American Express
- 21 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano