I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 2 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 3 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 4 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 5 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Canal du Midi
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 13 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 14 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 15 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 16 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 17 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 18 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 19 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 20 Praiano
- 21 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 22 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Family vacation to europe
- 25 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?