I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Copenhagen vs. Ghent
- 1 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 2 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 3 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 4 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 5 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 6 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 7 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 8 Prague Itinerary
- 9 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 10 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Home base in Provence in July
- 13 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 14 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 15 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 16 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 17 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 18 Granada on Sunday
- 19 Four Days in Seville
- 20 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 21 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 22 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 23 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 24 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 25 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?