I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 2 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 3 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 4 Classical Music in Milan
- 5 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 7 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 8 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 9 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 10 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 11 Pousadas in Portugal
- 12 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 13 Antiques shopping Rome
- 14 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 15 Scotland Trip Planning
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 19 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 20 Paris food tours?
- 21 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 22 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 23 Lake Maggiore
- 24 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 25 Must sees in Malaga