I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 2 네임드 사다리 픽 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 4 2 days in Lugano area
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 7 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 15 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 16 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 17 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 18 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Switzerland in October
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 24 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 25 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?