I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T Mobile Does it Again
- 2 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 3 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 4 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 5 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 7 Seville Itinerary
- 8 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 9 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 10 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 11 Dolomites October 14-18
- 12 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 13 Italy by car
- 14 Florence 2 weeks
- 15 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 16 Santorini
- 17 One in Paris ... help
- 18 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 19 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 20 Which order should I travel
- 21 Which order should I travel
- 22 Which order should I travel
- 23 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 24 Train questions for Switzerland
- 25 First timers to Italy