I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking about the Fjords
- 2 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 3 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 4 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 5 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 12 Greek Village
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 15 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 16 Europe First Timers
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 21 Athens Help
- 22 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 23 Berlin -clubs
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland