I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 4 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 5 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 6 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 7 Italy - rental car damages query
- 8 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 11 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 12 20 Days in Europe
- 13 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 14 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 15 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 18 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 19 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 20 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 21 Verona and Lake Garda
- 22 European Cooking Secrets
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 25 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.