I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 2 Rhine River
- 3 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 4 Rome For 2 days
- 5 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 6 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 7 Venice at Christmas
- 8 Best way to see Croatia?
- 9 Norwway trip report
- 10 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 11 The highlands
- 12 Camino Redux
- 13 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 14 Berlin to Barcelona
- 15 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 16 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 17 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 18 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 19 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 20 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 21 Switzerland in April
- 22 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 23 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 24 Montpellier to Arles
- 25 Italy: your favorite national park?