I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 2 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 3 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 12 My First Trip to Europe...
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 Road Maps of Ireland
- 15 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Manchester on derby weekend
- 18 Rome to Positano
- 19 Day trips from Uzes
- 20 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 21 From London to Paris to US
- 22 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 23 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Puglia