I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Copenhagen vs. Ghent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 2 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 3 Estonia Amber
- 4 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 7 Italy
- 8 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 11 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 12 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 UK for 12 days !
- 18 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 24 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 25 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice