I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 6 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 7 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 8 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 9 First visit to London
- 10 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 TIM in FCO - update
- 13 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 14 London GTG May 19-25
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 17 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 18 Classical Tour of Albania
- 19 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 20 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 21 London and Normandy
- 22 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 23 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches