I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 2 Car Rental in Italy
- 3 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 6 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 7 First Trip to Europe!
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 10 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 11 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 12 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 13 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 14 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 15 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 16 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 17 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 18 Hamam Istanbul?
- 19 Belgium : a asfe country
- 20 sfo to europe
- 21 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 22 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 25 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?