I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Copenhagen vs. Ghent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 2 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 3 Southern France
- 4 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 5 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 6 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 7 italy
- 8 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 9 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 10 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Foie gras, redux
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 15 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 18 What to wear
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 24 Pronunciation
- 25 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK