I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 2 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 3 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 Tour groups
- 11 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 12 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 13 Ireland in April
- 14 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 So much to do, so little time!
- 18 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 19 Baby Milk
- 20 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 French restaurants
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 25 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port