I will be visiting copenhagen over 18-21 april. can someone please tell me how is Tivoli Gardens? i have read about it on the internet and their website. the admission ticket (for 99 DKK) gives access to what all (i know rides are excluded)? there is a concert every friday, does this admission ticket allow me to watch the concert?any information will be very helpful and appreciated.
Copenhagen visit - Tivoli Gardens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Italy dolomites
- 3 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 4 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 5 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 6 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 7 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 8 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 9 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 10 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 14 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 15 history museums or locations
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 22 year olds in Europe
- 18 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 19 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 20 Good times in Munich, the city
- 21 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Cylades Island Hopping
- 24 One week in Spain, late May
- 25 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR