We will be in Copenhagen for 3 days before a cruise and need suggestions on trip itineraries for 3 days.What would be the best tickets to buy on the metro from the airport ? Are there tickets valid for 3 days that would be more economical? I have read about the zone system and it is confusing to me. Also what day trips outside Copenhagen are not to be missed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 4 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 5 Internet or travel agent?
- 6 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 7 Paris and where else?
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 12 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 13 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 14 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 15 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 16 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 17 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris
- 19 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 20 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 21 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Visiting Europe in April 2015