We will be in Copenhagen for 3 days before a cruise and need suggestions on trip itineraries for 3 days.What would be the best tickets to buy on the metro from the airport ? Are there tickets valid for 3 days that would be more economical? I have read about the zone system and it is confusing to me. Also what day trips outside Copenhagen are not to be missed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Needing to re-enter Norway without processed visa
- 2 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 3 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 4 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 5 Interesting/ time worthy WWII sites in Europe
- 6 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 7 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 8 Help! Four day Malta itinerary...
- 9 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 10 Looking for Advice on Canary Island Cruises
- 11 24 hours in Vienna - recommendations please
- 12 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 13 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 14 Article on Val d'Orcia, some lodging, some restaurants, summer festas
- 15 Norway Itinerary Help
- 16 alesund norway
- 17 hiking in Norway
- 18 Barcelona to San Sebastián etc....or???
- 19 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 20 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 21 Gaucin, Spain - Driving
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area