We're taking a trip to Copenhagen next April, and l would love to add a sidetrip to Wismar Germany to it. Anyone know of the best and fastest way between those cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SURPRISE TRIP
- 2 Language to use in Belgium
- 3 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 6 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 7 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 8 Palermo Apartment
- 9 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 10 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 11 Barcelona - places to stay
- 12 Fado in Lisbon
- 13 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 14 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 15 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 16 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 17 Moldova and Transnistria
- 18 Camogli and surrounds
- 19 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 Whistle stop family road trip
- 22 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 23 travel fan 220v?
- 24 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 25 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain