We're taking a trip to Copenhagen next April, and l would love to add a sidetrip to Wismar Germany to it. Anyone know of the best and fastest way between those cities?
Copenhagen to Wismar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 4 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 5 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 6 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 7 Dordogne lodging
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 10 Rocamaxour
- 11 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 12 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 13 Dordogne markets
- 14 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 15 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 16 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 17 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 18 northern Portugal
- 19 Is this realistic... advice?
- 20 Potential trip - Balkans
- 21 Making reservations in Italy
- 22 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 23 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 GPS with rental car in Europe