We're taking a trip to Copenhagen next April, and l would love to add a sidetrip to Wismar Germany to it. Anyone know of the best and fastest way between those cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 4 Iceland in 4 days?
- 5 Our time in Rome
- 6 Europe itinerary
- 7 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 9 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 11 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 12 Renting International Cars from USA
- 13 Europe itinerary review
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 16 train from ravenna to parma
- 17 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 18 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 21 European Travel in March
- 22 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 23 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland