We're taking a trip to Copenhagen next April, and l would love to add a sidetrip to Wismar Germany to it. Anyone know of the best and fastest way between those cities?
Copenhagen to Wismar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 airport hold baggage
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 4 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 5 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 8 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 11 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 12 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 13 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 14 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 15 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 16 Gargano Promontory
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 Santorini
- 19 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 20 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 21 Airport to Piraeus
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 24 Day trips from Seville
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam