Trying to decide what's the overall best option. The cost is roughly the same, but we'd have to take into consideration cost of getting to and from the airport for the plane option.
We probably have to check in 2 hours ahead of time for the flight. How does it work for the train? Can we board 30 mins. before?
Train takes just over 5 hours. The flight itself is about 1 hour. But if we factor getting to/from and customs on a plane while train takes you from city centre to city centre, wondering exactly whether we'll save that much time.
We checked fares on Norwegian Airlines. Anyone fly with them before? Are they reliable?
If we go with the train option, can we buy tickets online on the Swedish rail site? We're from Canada. Have seen older posts that indicate that they've had problems making bookings with their credit cards. If we can make a purchase, can we print the tickets at home or do we need to pick them up at the train station?
We find train travel relaxing but if taking the plane will save us a lot more time, then that's the way we'll go.
Your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Copenhagen to Stockholm: train or plane?
- 1 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 2 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 3 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 4 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 5 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 6 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 7 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 8 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 9 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 10 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 11 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 15 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 18 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 19 Stop over in France
- 20 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 21 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 22 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 23 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 24 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 25 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning