it's my family's first time to europe - my kids are 15, 11 and 3 year olds. planning to go to copenhagen at end of March (i know it's still winter and cold - but maybe cheaper?). then want to visit Prague and Berlin.
What do you suggest we should go first after Copenhagen? I was thinking of Berlin as our last stop - but we are flexible in terms of budget.
What would you suggest in terms of kids activities in Prague & Berlin?
Any hotel recommendations in Prague? Near the airport but still accessible to downtown?
Any feedback is appreciated!! THANK YOU.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 Undisclsoed location
- 3 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 4 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Praiano
- 7 Rome-Itinerary
- 8 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 9 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Venice
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Gucci/Prada outlet near Florence
- 15 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 16 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 17 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 18 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 help with Italy itinerary
- 21 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 22 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 Chamonix to Paris
- 25 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight