it's my family's first time to europe - my kids are 15, 11 and 3 year olds. planning to go to copenhagen at end of March (i know it's still winter and cold - but maybe cheaper?). then want to visit Prague and Berlin.
What do you suggest we should go first after Copenhagen? I was thinking of Berlin as our last stop - but we are flexible in terms of budget.
What would you suggest in terms of kids activities in Prague & Berlin?
Any hotel recommendations in Prague? Near the airport but still accessible to downtown?
Any feedback is appreciated!! THANK YOU.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Paris plans
- 2 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 3 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 4 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 5 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 6 Italy Trip - 2 Weeks
- 7 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 8 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 9 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 10 1st time in Europe - need help
- 11 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 12 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 13 Barcelona Itinerary
- 14 train connections in the UK
- 15 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 16 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 17 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 18 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 19 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 20 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 21 헬로카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0M】／／헬로카지노
- 22 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 23 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 24 air conditioning
- 25 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.