it's my family's first time to europe - my kids are 15, 11 and 3 year olds. planning to go to copenhagen at end of March (i know it's still winter and cold - but maybe cheaper?). then want to visit Prague and Berlin.
What do you suggest we should go first after Copenhagen? I was thinking of Berlin as our last stop - but we are flexible in terms of budget.
What would you suggest in terms of kids activities in Prague & Berlin?
Any hotel recommendations in Prague? Near the airport but still accessible to downtown?
Any feedback is appreciated!! THANK YOU.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이플러스카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 에이플러스카지노
- 2 Shopping in Paris
- 3 Best Skin Care Tips>>>> http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/eye-complex-rx/
- 4 London Paris
- 5 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 8 14 days in Greece
- 9 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 10 The DCC scam is spreading
- 11 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 12 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 13 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 14 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 15 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 16 London dining service charge
- 17 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 18 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 Norwegian air
- 22 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 23 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 24 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 25 Uber in Paris: OK now ?