it's my family's first time to europe - my kids are 15, 11 and 3 year olds. planning to go to copenhagen at end of March (i know it's still winter and cold - but maybe cheaper?). then want to visit Prague and Berlin.
What do you suggest we should go first after Copenhagen? I was thinking of Berlin as our last stop - but we are flexible in terms of budget.
What would you suggest in terms of kids activities in Prague & Berlin?
Any hotel recommendations in Prague? Near the airport but still accessible to downtown?
Any feedback is appreciated!! THANK YOU.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 London with kids
- 3 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 4 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 5 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 6 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 7 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 10 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 11 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 12 Flight Cost to Athens
- 13 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 14 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 15 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 16 Public Transport information App/Website
- 17 Hotel advice
- 18 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 19 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 20 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 23 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 24 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 25 Vet my itinerary