it's my family's first time to europe - my kids are 15, 11 and 3 year olds. planning to go to copenhagen at end of March (i know it's still winter and cold - but maybe cheaper?). then want to visit Prague and Berlin.
What do you suggest we should go first after Copenhagen? I was thinking of Berlin as our last stop - but we are flexible in terms of budget.
What would you suggest in terms of kids activities in Prague & Berlin?
Any hotel recommendations in Prague? Near the airport but still accessible to downtown?
Any feedback is appreciated!! THANK YOU.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin restaurant recs
- 2 Seville in late January
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Guides - Matera
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 7 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 8 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 11 RFID Protection
- 12 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 13 Spain Trip Report
- 14 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 15 20 free days of Europe
- 16 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 17 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 18 Limo from Heathrow
- 19 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 20 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 21 Iceland Trip report
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 24 Gelato course in Rome?
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona