it's my family's first time to europe - my kids are 15, 11 and 3 year olds. planning to go to copenhagen at end of March (i know it's still winter and cold - but maybe cheaper?). then want to visit Prague and Berlin.
What do you suggest we should go first after Copenhagen? I was thinking of Berlin as our last stop - but we are flexible in terms of budget.
What would you suggest in terms of kids activities in Prague & Berlin?
Any hotel recommendations in Prague? Near the airport but still accessible to downtown?
Any feedback is appreciated!! THANK YOU.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 2 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 3 Tour groups
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 6 Ireland in April
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 So much to do, so little time!
- 12 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs