it's my family's first time to europe - my kids are 15, 11 and 3 year olds. planning to go to copenhagen at end of March (i know it's still winter and cold - but maybe cheaper?). then want to visit Prague and Berlin.
What do you suggest we should go first after Copenhagen? I was thinking of Berlin as our last stop - but we are flexible in terms of budget.
What would you suggest in terms of kids activities in Prague & Berlin?
Any hotel recommendations in Prague? Near the airport but still accessible to downtown?
Any feedback is appreciated!! THANK YOU.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 My final Prague itinerary
- 4 Switzerland in September
- 5 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 6 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 12 London Theater
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 18 Munich itinerary review
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 3nights in Venice
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Europe itinerary questions