it's my family's first time to europe - my kids are 15, 11 and 3 year olds. planning to go to copenhagen at end of March (i know it's still winter and cold - but maybe cheaper?). then want to visit Prague and Berlin.
What do you suggest we should go first after Copenhagen? I was thinking of Berlin as our last stop - but we are flexible in terms of budget.
What would you suggest in terms of kids activities in Prague & Berlin?
Any hotel recommendations in Prague? Near the airport but still accessible to downtown?
Any feedback is appreciated!! THANK YOU.
copenhagen to prague to berlin then back to usa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 destination wedding
- 9 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 10 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 11 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 London Private Detectives
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Calling Jamikins
- 19 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 22 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 23 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Europe in 21 days