it's my family's first time to europe - my kids are 15, 11 and 3 year olds. planning to go to copenhagen at end of March (i know it's still winter and cold - but maybe cheaper?). then want to visit Prague and Berlin.
What do you suggest we should go first after Copenhagen? I was thinking of Berlin as our last stop - but we are flexible in terms of budget.
What would you suggest in terms of kids activities in Prague & Berlin?
Any hotel recommendations in Prague? Near the airport but still accessible to downtown?
Any feedback is appreciated!! THANK YOU.
copenhagen to prague to berlin then back to usa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 2 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 3 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 4 Riga 2014
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 7 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 8 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 9 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Back home problems with sim card
- 12 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 13 Budapest
- 14 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 15 Budapest--baggage storage
- 16 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 17 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 18 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 19 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 20 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 21 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 22 How do you find French food?
- 23 Day trips from Seville
- 24 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 25 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice