I am planning a trip to Norway coming from the US, and we MUSTto leave out of Amsterdam to return home to the states, bc of restrictions from using our frequent flier miles on this one.
Since I've heard and seen that Copenhagen is a beautiful city to visit I was hoping initially to fly into Copenhagen, spend three nights there, drive to Oslo or take the ferry, take the train to Bergen and then fly to Amsterdam and spend three nights there before we leave.
I'm wondering whats the simplest way to do this without having to switch and move our luggage around so much as we are two adults traveling with 11 and 8 year olds ( who are very experienced travelers). I'd like to simplify my plans to really go to the best of three places, and so Im thinking of skipping Copenhagen all together and flying straight into Oslo. Is this a good idea? Would we miss out terribly to just focus on Norway and Amsterdam visits? Anyone do a trip like this before. Money is not the biggest problem, we just want simplicity and to actually not be exhausted and enjoy the region properly. Thought and suggestions are greatly appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 4 Vatican tour
- 5 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 6 Day in Capri
- 7 alcazar question and seville advice
- 8 TSA Precheck
- 9 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Paris travel help
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 18 Rome hotel
- 19 Villa in Italy
- 20 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 21 Help me make this possible!
- 22 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 25 One night in the Dolomites