I am planning a trip to Norway coming from the US, and we MUSTto leave out of Amsterdam to return home to the states, bc of restrictions from using our frequent flier miles on this one.
Since I've heard and seen that Copenhagen is a beautiful city to visit I was hoping initially to fly into Copenhagen, spend three nights there, drive to Oslo or take the ferry, take the train to Bergen and then fly to Amsterdam and spend three nights there before we leave.
I'm wondering whats the simplest way to do this without having to switch and move our luggage around so much as we are two adults traveling with 11 and 8 year olds ( who are very experienced travelers). I'd like to simplify my plans to really go to the best of three places, and so Im thinking of skipping Copenhagen all together and flying straight into Oslo. Is this a good idea? Would we miss out terribly to just focus on Norway and Amsterdam visits? Anyone do a trip like this before. Money is not the biggest problem, we just want simplicity and to actually not be exhausted and enjoy the region properly. Thought and suggestions are greatly appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 하얏트바카라／✡』》( WE326.zz.am )《『✡＼슈퍼카지노하얏트바카라
- 2 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 3 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 4 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 5 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 8 First trip to Italy
- 9 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Granada to Madrid
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 17 Driving in Italy?
- 18 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 19 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 20 Croatia trip Planning
- 21 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 22 So much to do, so little time!
- 23 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 24 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 25 English Countryside