trip planned for June will be in Copenhagen early to mid June staying at Axel Guldmeden in Copenhaen for 2 nights and Radison Blu waterfront in Stockholm for 3 nights.
- we will be taking trains from airports to central train stations upon airport arrivals
- should we purchase multi-daycity transit passes?
- any 'must sees' based on personal experiences
- any tours or attractions we should pre-book so we don't miss
all tips and advice is greatly appreciated....thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Trip suggestion
- 5 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 10 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 11 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Acorn TV
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 23 6-7 Days in France
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 5 Days in Switzerland