trip planned for June will be in Copenhagen early to mid June staying at Axel Guldmeden in Copenhaen for 2 nights and Radison Blu waterfront in Stockholm for 3 nights.
- we will be taking trains from airports to central train stations upon airport arrivals
- should we purchase multi-daycity transit passes?
- any 'must sees' based on personal experiences
- any tours or attractions we should pre-book so we don't miss
all tips and advice is greatly appreciated....thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 챔피온카지노 주소
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 온라인카지노ᛤ【RAM300.COM】ᛤ 엠카지노 주소
- 4 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 21 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 advance tickets?
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please