My mom and I are going to the cities on the title and we need a lot of help! We want to be in the center so we can walk to restaurants and visit sights conveniently. We tried Airbnb before and it worked out well so we are open to this because sometimes it's cheaper and sometimes has more space but a good hotel is okay too. Is it safe to stay in apartments in central Europe? Our budget is more or less around $150 per night if less. She does not want to stay in a shared apartment though. What is the best way to get around? What areas are okay to consider to stay? Any advice on how to get from train station to hotel in the center? Do you recommend public transportation or car service? We like castles, some museums, walking around, eating a lot and some shopping. If you have suggestions please share them with us! We have 1 month. How would you divide our time and number of days? Thank you! :0)
Copenhagen, Prague, Vienna, Budapest with Mom
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 4 Norway Advice
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 7 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin
- 8 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 9 Winter in Paris
- 10 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 11 Stay in 1 Place or Multiple
- 12 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 13 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 14 Is this enough time for Canterbury, Beachy Head, and Dover?
- 15 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 16 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 17 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 21 Restaurants Venice, Rome, and Florence
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 Planning Europe trip
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 planning a trip to Europe next year!