After much discussion and pro's/con's lists--we have finally decided on the following cities!
We have 3 and a half weeks in late Sept-Mid Oct. Havent booked our flights yet and we are flexible on exact dates except that we must participate in Oktoberfest somtime from Sept 21st to Oct 6th. Also, we have noticed it is cheapest to fly into Oslo or Copenhagen so those ahve to be at the beginning/end of our trip and all the other cities can fit in the middle somehow... We would love suggestions on the best route! We are going to purchase the Global Eurail Pass.
For any of you who have traveled to these cities, please help us plan the details!
Where must we go when we are here and how many days should we be in each place?
What are your favorite monuments, museums, activities?
Any help is so appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving itinerary
- 2 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 3 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 6 Car hire
- 7 Itinerary help please!
- 8 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 11 Holiday Itinerary
- 12 Itinerary Help!
- 13 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 14 Visiting the Black Forest
- 15 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 16 Barcelona to Morocco
- 17 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 18 Greece itinerary ideas
- 19 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Should I speculate?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Day trips from Uzes
Copenhagen, Prague, Munich, Budapest, Istanbul, Amsterdam, Oslo