After much discussion and pro's/con's lists--we have finally decided on the following cities!
We have 3 and a half weeks in late Sept-Mid Oct. Havent booked our flights yet and we are flexible on exact dates except that we must participate in Oktoberfest somtime from Sept 21st to Oct 6th. Also, we have noticed it is cheapest to fly into Oslo or Copenhagen so those ahve to be at the beginning/end of our trip and all the other cities can fit in the middle somehow... We would love suggestions on the best route! We are going to purchase the Global Eurail Pass.
For any of you who have traveled to these cities, please help us plan the details!
Where must we go when we are here and how many days should we be in each place?
What are your favorite monuments, museums, activities?
Any help is so appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 2 Newcastle train info
- 3 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 4 Poland in September
- 5 beautiful samos: mini trip report
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 10 Sim Card
- 11 Public Transport information App/Website
- 12 Ireland to Scotland
- 13 Munich, Germany
- 14 Rome for a week
- 15 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 16 Belgium advice
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 19 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 20 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 21 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 23 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 24 Barcelona 4 days and Lisbon 3 days.
- 25 Overnight Train Questions
Copenhagen, Prague, Munich, Budapest, Istanbul, Amsterdam, Oslo