After much discussion and pro's/con's lists--we have finally decided on the following cities!
We have 3 and a half weeks in late Sept-Mid Oct. Havent booked our flights yet and we are flexible on exact dates except that we must participate in Oktoberfest somtime from Sept 21st to Oct 6th. Also, we have noticed it is cheapest to fly into Oslo or Copenhagen so those ahve to be at the beginning/end of our trip and all the other cities can fit in the middle somehow... We would love suggestions on the best route! We are going to purchase the Global Eurail Pass.
For any of you who have traveled to these cities, please help us plan the details!
Where must we go when we are here and how many days should we be in each place?
What are your favorite monuments, museums, activities?
Any help is so appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 2 2 weeks Europe trip
- 3 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 4 Dublin Leap Card
- 5 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 6 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 7 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 8 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 9 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 12 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 13 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 14 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 15 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 16 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 17 mountain views near London
- 18 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 24 vegetarian in spain
- 25 Garda Land
Copenhagen, Prague, Munich, Budapest, Istanbul, Amsterdam, Oslo