After much discussion and pro's/con's lists--we have finally decided on the following cities!
We have 3 and a half weeks in late Sept-Mid Oct. Havent booked our flights yet and we are flexible on exact dates except that we must participate in Oktoberfest somtime from Sept 21st to Oct 6th. Also, we have noticed it is cheapest to fly into Oslo or Copenhagen so those ahve to be at the beginning/end of our trip and all the other cities can fit in the middle somehow... We would love suggestions on the best route! We are going to purchase the Global Eurail Pass.
For any of you who have traveled to these cities, please help us plan the details!
Where must we go when we are here and how many days should we be in each place?
What are your favorite monuments, museums, activities?
Any help is so appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 2 Getting around London
- 3 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 4 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 7 Train travel to and from Paris
- 8 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 9 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 10 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 11 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 12 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 13 Traveling in Belgium
- 14 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 21 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 24 Valencia Spain
- 25 Language to use in Belgium
Copenhagen, Prague, Munich, Budapest, Istanbul, Amsterdam, Oslo