After much discussion and pro's/con's lists--we have finally decided on the following cities!
We have 3 and a half weeks in late Sept-Mid Oct. Havent booked our flights yet and we are flexible on exact dates except that we must participate in Oktoberfest somtime from Sept 21st to Oct 6th. Also, we have noticed it is cheapest to fly into Oslo or Copenhagen so those ahve to be at the beginning/end of our trip and all the other cities can fit in the middle somehow... We would love suggestions on the best route! We are going to purchase the Global Eurail Pass.
For any of you who have traveled to these cities, please help us plan the details!
Where must we go when we are here and how many days should we be in each place?
What are your favorite monuments, museums, activities?
Any help is so appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy high-quality real passports, ID cards, and Licenses online
- 2 http://www.healtheverplus.com/solar-garcinia/
- 3 Northern Italian Food
- 4 Muscle Science @ http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 5 Barcelona on budget
- 6 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 7 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 8 Where to go in March??
- 9 Advice for England and France travels?
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 13 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 14 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 15 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 16 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 17 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 18 Provence to Nice driving
- 19 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 20 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 21 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 23 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 25 German Train travel
Copenhagen, Prague, Munich, Budapest, Istanbul, Amsterdam, Oslo