After much discussion and pro's/con's lists--we have finally decided on the following cities!
We have 3 and a half weeks in late Sept-Mid Oct. Havent booked our flights yet and we are flexible on exact dates except that we must participate in Oktoberfest somtime from Sept 21st to Oct 6th. Also, we have noticed it is cheapest to fly into Oslo or Copenhagen so those ahve to be at the beginning/end of our trip and all the other cities can fit in the middle somehow... We would love suggestions on the best route! We are going to purchase the Global Eurail Pass.
For any of you who have traveled to these cities, please help us plan the details!
Where must we go when we are here and how many days should we be in each place?
What are your favorite monuments, museums, activities?
Any help is so appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Scotland - We're Here!
- 6 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 7 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Cappadocia in June
- 10 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 13 Krakow
- 14 Lisbon
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 Travelling Iceland
- 17 Moscow Favorites
- 18 Couscous
- 19 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 24 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 25 Guided Vatican Tours
Copenhagen, Prague, Munich, Budapest, Istanbul, Amsterdam, Oslo