After much discussion and pro's/con's lists--we have finally decided on the following cities!
We have 3 and a half weeks in late Sept-Mid Oct. Havent booked our flights yet and we are flexible on exact dates except that we must participate in Oktoberfest somtime from Sept 21st to Oct 6th. Also, we have noticed it is cheapest to fly into Oslo or Copenhagen so those ahve to be at the beginning/end of our trip and all the other cities can fit in the middle somehow... We would love suggestions on the best route! We are going to purchase the Global Eurail Pass.
For any of you who have traveled to these cities, please help us plan the details!
Where must we go when we are here and how many days should we be in each place?
What are your favorite monuments, museums, activities?
Any help is so appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 A Month stay in Southern France
- 3 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Places of interest
- 6 getting to CDG
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 9 Ireland hotel questions
- 10 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 11 vienna
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Croatia Ferry Help
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 21 Switzerland in November?
- 22 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 23 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 Please help with 12 days in England!
Copenhagen, Prague, Munich, Budapest, Istanbul, Amsterdam, Oslo