After much discussion and pro's/con's lists--we have finally decided on the following cities!
We have 3 and a half weeks in late Sept-Mid Oct. Havent booked our flights yet and we are flexible on exact dates except that we must participate in Oktoberfest somtime from Sept 21st to Oct 6th. Also, we have noticed it is cheapest to fly into Oslo or Copenhagen so those ahve to be at the beginning/end of our trip and all the other cities can fit in the middle somehow... We would love suggestions on the best route! We are going to purchase the Global Eurail Pass.
For any of you who have traveled to these cities, please help us plan the details!
Where must we go when we are here and how many days should we be in each place?
What are your favorite monuments, museums, activities?
Any help is so appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 2 Visiting Spain in January
- 3 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 1 way ticket
- 8 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 9 French immersion courses in France
- 10 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 13 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 14 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 16 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 17 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 18 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 19 Car Rentals
- 20 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 21 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 24 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
Copenhagen, Prague, Munich, Budapest, Istanbul, Amsterdam, Oslo