After much discussion and pro's/con's lists--we have finally decided on the following cities!
We have 3 and a half weeks in late Sept-Mid Oct. Havent booked our flights yet and we are flexible on exact dates except that we must participate in Oktoberfest somtime from Sept 21st to Oct 6th. Also, we have noticed it is cheapest to fly into Oslo or Copenhagen so those ahve to be at the beginning/end of our trip and all the other cities can fit in the middle somehow... We would love suggestions on the best route! We are going to purchase the Global Eurail Pass.
For any of you who have traveled to these cities, please help us plan the details!
Where must we go when we are here and how many days should we be in each place?
What are your favorite monuments, museums, activities?
Any help is so appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, France
- 2 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 3 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 4 sfo to europe
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 10 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 14 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 15 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 16 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 17 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 18 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 19 Italy museum tickets
- 20 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 21 What one thing in Paris?
- 22 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 23 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 25 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
Copenhagen, Prague, Munich, Budapest, Istanbul, Amsterdam, Oslo