After much discussion and pro's/con's lists--we have finally decided on the following cities!
We have 3 and a half weeks in late Sept-Mid Oct. Havent booked our flights yet and we are flexible on exact dates except that we must participate in Oktoberfest somtime from Sept 21st to Oct 6th. Also, we have noticed it is cheapest to fly into Oslo or Copenhagen so those ahve to be at the beginning/end of our trip and all the other cities can fit in the middle somehow... We would love suggestions on the best route! We are going to purchase the Global Eurail Pass.
For any of you who have traveled to these cities, please help us plan the details!
Where must we go when we are here and how many days should we be in each place?
What are your favorite monuments, museums, activities?
Any help is so appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 2 What Greek islands should I visit
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 5 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 9 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 10 cell phone companys
- 11 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 12 French lavender and cottages
- 13 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 14 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 17 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 18 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 19 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 20 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 21 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 22 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 23 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 24 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
Copenhagen, Prague, Munich, Budapest, Istanbul, Amsterdam, Oslo