I'm trying to plan a 2 week trip to Scandanavia, and I've read through the other topics on here but my trip order and priorities are a bit different, so was hoping for some opinions and advice.
I'm headed to Copenhagen at the end of May and and leaving on June 15 back home to lovely San Francisco. Here's my rough itinerary:
May 31: Arrive in Copenhagen
-- 5 days in Copenhagen,
-- including a day trip to Malmo during this time
June 5: Travel to Oslo (what's the best way here?)
-- 2 days in Oslo (I heard it's expensive!)
June 8: Travel to Helsinki
-- 1 day in Helinki
June 10: Travel to Tallinn for a day trip via ferry
June 11: Travel to Stockholm via ferry overnight
-- 4 days in Stockholm
June 15: Fly home to San Francisco
I'll be traveling alone, interested in seeing the city culture, some sightseeing, hiking, shopping, exploring, nature Would you spend any more or less time in each place? I know it's not enough time in each, but looking to get a good introduction to this whole area, so I can come back and explore one deeper! (I'm thinking Norway will need its own separate trip one day in the winter.)
Thoughts and recommendations appreciated. Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라베팅
- 2 Best of Norway
- 3 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 4 Brussels, Belgium
- 5 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 6 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 9 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 10 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 11 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 14 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 19 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 20 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 21 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 22 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 23 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 24 Barcelona plus Montserrat plus Costa Brava plus San Sebastian in 9 days?
- 25 Prague End of May