Please critique and advise itinerary that we planed for our summer trip. Any tops, suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Days, transport, logistics, ect
Here is it:
Day 1: Morning arrival to Copenhagen
Day 2: Copenhagen
Day 3: Evening Ferry to Oslo
Day 4: Morning arrival to Oslo
Day 5: Oslo
Day 6: Oslo Morning, afternoon train to Berger
Day 7: Fjords
Day 8: Bergen, evening flight to Stockholm
Day 9: Stockholm
Day 10: Stockholm
Day 11: Flight home
Do I have enough (maybe too much?) time in each place? Any other ways to get from one place to another? Is there easier way to cover all places (maybe different order)? I can have one extra day added to this trip: where would I add it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 언더오버 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Sicily Beach Resort
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 Classical Tour of Albania
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 12 Anniversary trip to France
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich