Please critique and advise itinerary that we planed for our summer trip. Any tops, suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Days, transport, logistics, ect
Here is it:
Day 1: Morning arrival to Copenhagen
Day 2: Copenhagen
Day 3: Evening Ferry to Oslo
Day 4: Morning arrival to Oslo
Day 5: Oslo
Day 6: Oslo Morning, afternoon train to Berger
Day 7: Fjords
Day 8: Bergen, evening flight to Stockholm
Day 9: Stockholm
Day 10: Stockholm
Day 11: Flight home
Do I have enough (maybe too much?) time in each place? Any other ways to get from one place to another? Is there easier way to cover all places (maybe different order)? I can have one extra day added to this trip: where would I add it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 2 Ronda Wine/biking
- 3 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 4 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 5 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 6 Undisclsoed location
- 7 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 10 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 11 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 12 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 19 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 22 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 23 Praiano
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas