Please critique and advise itinerary that we planed for our summer trip. Any tops, suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Days, transport, logistics, ect
Here is it:
Day 1: Morning arrival to Copenhagen
Day 2: Copenhagen
Day 3: Evening Ferry to Oslo
Day 4: Morning arrival to Oslo
Day 5: Oslo
Day 6: Oslo Morning, afternoon train to Berger
Day 7: Fjords
Day 8: Bergen, evening flight to Stockholm
Day 9: Stockholm
Day 10: Stockholm
Day 11: Flight home
Do I have enough (maybe too much?) time in each place? Any other ways to get from one place to another? Is there easier way to cover all places (maybe different order)? I can have one extra day added to this trip: where would I add it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 4 Going to Russia
- 5 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 6 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 9 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 12 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 13 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 14 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 15 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 18 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 19 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 22 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 23 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 24 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia