Please critique and advise itinerary that we planed for our summer trip. Any tops, suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Days, transport, logistics, ect
Here is it:
Day 1: Morning arrival to Copenhagen
Day 2: Copenhagen
Day 3: Evening Ferry to Oslo
Day 4: Morning arrival to Oslo
Day 5: Oslo
Day 6: Oslo Morning, afternoon train to Berger
Day 7: Fjords
Day 8: Bergen, evening flight to Stockholm
Day 9: Stockholm
Day 10: Stockholm
Day 11: Flight home
Do I have enough (maybe too much?) time in each place? Any other ways to get from one place to another? Is there easier way to cover all places (maybe different order)? I can have one extra day added to this trip: where would I add it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지여신 ▼ 접속 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Athens
- 4 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 8 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 11 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 12 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 driving from ancona to rome
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!