My wife and I will be visiting our 20 year old son in Europe in late October (he will be studying in Amsterdam). We want to take him to either Copenhagen or Stockholm for a couple of days (arrive on Thursday night, depart on Sunday). At that time of year, which city is preferable? We will have two full days to tour. We like pretty places, with some charm. We are not big museum people. We do like historic sights. I am also not sure which city is more expensive.
Copenhagen or Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 DVD players in France
- 4 Freising or Erding?
- 5 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 6 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 7 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 8 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 11 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 12 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 13 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 16 Airb2b in Paris
- 17 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 18 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 19 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 20 UK with Kids
- 21 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 22 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 23 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 24 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 25 Cooking Classes in Italy?