My wife and I will be visiting our 20 year old son in Europe in late October (he will be studying in Amsterdam). We want to take him to either Copenhagen or Stockholm for a couple of days (arrive on Thursday night, depart on Sunday). At that time of year, which city is preferable? We will have two full days to tour. We like pretty places, with some charm. We are not big museum people. We do like historic sights. I am also not sure which city is more expensive.
Copenhagen or Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 4 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 5 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Edinburgh - outings?
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 11 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 12 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 13 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 14 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 15 What to wear
- 16 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 19 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 23 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person