My wife and I will be visiting our 20 year old son in Europe in late October (he will be studying in Amsterdam). We want to take him to either Copenhagen or Stockholm for a couple of days (arrive on Thursday night, depart on Sunday). At that time of year, which city is preferable? We will have two full days to tour. We like pretty places, with some charm. We are not big museum people. We do like historic sights. I am also not sure which city is more expensive.
Copenhagen or Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 2 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 3 Fjords, How To?
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Budget for 3 Month's
- 8 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 11 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 12 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 London visit
- 15 Questions for my German friends
- 16 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 17 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 18 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 22 Chip but no PIN
- 23 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Cornwall Trip Addition