My wife and I will be visiting our 20 year old son in Europe in late October (he will be studying in Amsterdam). We want to take him to either Copenhagen or Stockholm for a couple of days (arrive on Thursday night, depart on Sunday). At that time of year, which city is preferable? We will have two full days to tour. We like pretty places, with some charm. We are not big museum people. We do like historic sights. I am also not sure which city is more expensive.
Copenhagen or Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 2 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 3 London tube
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 7 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 8 5am arrival in Dublin
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 London hotel
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 London day trips, especially castles
- 23 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay