My wife and I will be visiting our 20 year old son in Europe in late October (he will be studying in Amsterdam). We want to take him to either Copenhagen or Stockholm for a couple of days (arrive on Thursday night, depart on Sunday). At that time of year, which city is preferable? We will have two full days to tour. We like pretty places, with some charm. We are not big museum people. We do like historic sights. I am also not sure which city is more expensive.
Copenhagen or Stockholm
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Traveling within Italy
- 4 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 11 Madrid to Sevilla
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 14 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 17 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Travel by train or bus
- 25 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome