My wife and I will be visiting our 20 year old son in Europe in late October (he will be studying in Amsterdam). We want to take him to either Copenhagen or Stockholm for a couple of days (arrive on Thursday night, depart on Sunday). At that time of year, which city is preferable? We will have two full days to tour. We like pretty places, with some charm. We are not big museum people. We do like historic sights. I am also not sure which city is more expensive.
Copenhagen or Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 2 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Greek Island honeymoon
- 5 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 6 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 7 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 8 Naples and Salerno
- 9 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 10 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 11 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 16 Driving from Madrid to Seville.
- 17 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 18 My poppy arrived today!
- 19 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 20 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 21 Garmisch
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 24 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 25 Floating the Gorge!!!