My family and I are considering a house swap for a few weeks this summer. Two families are interested in our vacation home here in the US. We would then have an opportunity to spend a few weeks in either Marseille-Aix en Provence or Copenhagen-Allerod. Both exchanges include cars, so we will be able to explore. We are primarily interested in sightseeing. Any thoughts?
Copenhagen or Marseille
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome---August and September
- 2 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 3 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 4 Venice Banning Fodors
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 7 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 8 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 4-6 weeks
- 11 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 France, Italy and Greec
- 14 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 15 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 South of France November Trip Report
- 18 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 19 Clearsky Holidays
- 20 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 21 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 Luggage sizing
- 24 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 25 Madrid - Bernina Express