My family and I are considering a house swap for a few weeks this summer. Two families are interested in our vacation home here in the US. We would then have an opportunity to spend a few weeks in either Marseille-Aix en Provence or Copenhagen-Allerod. Both exchanges include cars, so we will be able to explore. We are primarily interested in sightseeing. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Northern Ireland ideas
- 8 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 9 Italy June 6-16
- 10 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 11 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 14 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 15 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 16 Long weekend in Albania
- 17 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 18 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 19 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 20 hill of crosses
- 21 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 22 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 23 Planning A trip
- 24 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 25 A week in the Occitanie