My family and I are considering a house swap for a few weeks this summer. Two families are interested in our vacation home here in the US. We would then have an opportunity to spend a few weeks in either Marseille-Aix en Provence or Copenhagen-Allerod. Both exchanges include cars, so we will be able to explore. We are primarily interested in sightseeing. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 5 Dijon in December!
- 6 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 10 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 17 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Another tipping question: concierges
- 22 24 hours in Zurich
- 23 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 24 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 25 Trip suggestion