My family and I are considering a house swap for a few weeks this summer. Two families are interested in our vacation home here in the US. We would then have an opportunity to spend a few weeks in either Marseille-Aix en Provence or Copenhagen-Allerod. Both exchanges include cars, so we will be able to explore. We are primarily interested in sightseeing. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 2 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 3 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 4 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 5 Prague old town
- 6 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 7 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 8 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 9 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 10 Ordering in a Deli
- 11 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 12 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 15 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 16 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 17 International Friends Tour
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Walking Scotland
- 20 Help with itinerary
- 21 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 I forgot my international driver permit
- 24 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 25 Bordeaux TRIP