My family and I are considering a house swap for a few weeks this summer. Two families are interested in our vacation home here in the US. We would then have an opportunity to spend a few weeks in either Marseille-Aix en Provence or Copenhagen-Allerod. Both exchanges include cars, so we will be able to explore. We are primarily interested in sightseeing. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 6 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 7 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 8 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 9 Loire Valley itinerary
- 10 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 11 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 12 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 13 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 14 Naxos hotel question
- 15 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 16 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 17 Poland Tour Group
- 18 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 19 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 20 Europe Itinerary
- 21 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 22 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 25 Italy: your favorite national park?