My family and I are considering a house swap for a few weeks this summer. Two families are interested in our vacation home here in the US. We would then have an opportunity to spend a few weeks in either Marseille-Aix en Provence or Copenhagen-Allerod. Both exchanges include cars, so we will be able to explore. We are primarily interested in sightseeing. Any thoughts?
Copenhagen or Marseille
- 1 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 2 Am I too fat too travel?
- 3 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 4 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 5 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 6 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 7 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 8 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 9 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 10 london travelcrard
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 13 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 14 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 15 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 16 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 17 French/Italian Alps
- 18 France Itinerary Help
- 19 Islands around Dubrovnik
- 20 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 21 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 22 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 23 Best area to stay in Rome
- 24 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 25 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks