My family and I are considering a house swap for a few weeks this summer. Two families are interested in our vacation home here in the US. We would then have an opportunity to spend a few weeks in either Marseille-Aix en Provence or Copenhagen-Allerod. Both exchanges include cars, so we will be able to explore. We are primarily interested in sightseeing. Any thoughts?
Copenhagen or Marseille
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 2 SIM card for eastern europe
- 3 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 6 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 London visit
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 14 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 15 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 16 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 No points in Paris .....
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 22 Three days in Spain
- 23 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 24 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 25 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015