We will be arriving in Copenhagen in May on a repositioning cruise. Arrival is in the early morning, we then fly to Poland in the evening. We would prefer to investigate Copenhagen on foot, on our own schedule, rather than from a ship's excursion bus...but there is the luggage problem. I understand there are (or were) left luggage facilities at the train station. Does anyone know if this service is still available? Thanks.
Copenhagen luggage storage
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Traveling within Italy
- 6 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 7 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 8 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Florence in October
- 24 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 25 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report