We will be arriving in Copenhagen in May on a repositioning cruise. Arrival is in the early morning, we then fly to Poland in the evening. We would prefer to investigate Copenhagen on foot, on our own schedule, rather than from a ship's excursion bus...but there is the luggage problem. I understand there are (or were) left luggage facilities at the train station. Does anyone know if this service is still available? Thanks.
Copenhagen luggage storage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall or Paris?
- 2 Madrid: City Views
- 3 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 4 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 5 Amalfi Coast in October
- 6 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 7 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 10 ITALO trains need help
- 11 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 12 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 13 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 14 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 15 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 18 biking in France
- 19 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 20 London for Free
- 21 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 22 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 23 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 24 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 25 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters