We will be arriving in Copenhagen in May on a repositioning cruise. Arrival is in the early morning, we then fly to Poland in the evening. We would prefer to investigate Copenhagen on foot, on our own schedule, rather than from a ship's excursion bus...but there is the luggage problem. I understand there are (or were) left luggage facilities at the train station. Does anyone know if this service is still available? Thanks.
Copenhagen luggage storage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 2 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 3 Norway in June with parents.
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Overnight Layover in Berlin
- 8 Train from Sarlat
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 11 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 12 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 13 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 14 Airb2b in Paris
- 15 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 16 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 17 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 18 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 19 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 20 Trains Austria
- 21 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 22 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 23 April in Madrid
- 24 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 25 Turkey: 7 - 9 days