We will be arriving in Copenhagen in May on a repositioning cruise. Arrival is in the early morning, we then fly to Poland in the evening. We would prefer to investigate Copenhagen on foot, on our own schedule, rather than from a ship's excursion bus...but there is the luggage problem. I understand there are (or were) left luggage facilities at the train station. Does anyone know if this service is still available? Thanks.
Copenhagen luggage storage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 2 suggested day bag
- 3 Naples airport, bag storage, pizza, crime?
- 4 Where can I get a Hermes Birkin bag without a waiting list?
- 5 Tripadvisor just sent me a large-ish canvas bag!
- 6 2.5 Weeks in Europe Bag - Carry On
- 7 Dol face English Bulldog puppy for Adoption email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 8 Help Choosing a bag?
- 9 summer travel handbags offered ,AAA quality .
- 10 where to buy a LV bag?
- 11 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 12 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 13 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 14 Suggested day bag for use in Italy
- 15 Help with a small island in Greece
- 16 things in Rhonda
- 17 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 22 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 23 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 24 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 25 Amalfi Coast vs Greece