We will be arriving in Copenhagen in May on a repositioning cruise. Arrival is in the early morning, we then fly to Poland in the evening. We would prefer to investigate Copenhagen on foot, on our own schedule, rather than from a ship's excursion bus...but there is the luggage problem. I understand there are (or were) left luggage facilities at the train station. Does anyone know if this service is still available? Thanks.
Copenhagen luggage storage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 2 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 3 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 4 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 5 British Royals
- 6 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 7 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 8 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 9 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 10 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 11 Hotels in old Rome
- 12 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 13 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 14 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 16 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 17 ABOUT SPAIN
- 18 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 19 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 20 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 21 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 22 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 23 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 24 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 25 Apartment in Seville in April help