We will be arriving in Copenhagen in May on a repositioning cruise. Arrival is in the early morning, we then fly to Poland in the evening. We would prefer to investigate Copenhagen on foot, on our own schedule, rather than from a ship's excursion bus...but there is the luggage problem. I understand there are (or were) left luggage facilities at the train station. Does anyone know if this service is still available? Thanks.
Copenhagen luggage storage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 10 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 American Express
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 21 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 22 Which european city?
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 25 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle