We will be arriving in Copenhagen in May on a repositioning cruise. Arrival is in the early morning, we then fly to Poland in the evening. We would prefer to investigate Copenhagen on foot, on our own schedule, rather than from a ship's excursion bus...but there is the luggage problem. I understand there are (or were) left luggage facilities at the train station. Does anyone know if this service is still available? Thanks.
Copenhagen luggage storage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 2 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 3 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 4 Is Capri overrated?
- 5 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 6 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 7 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 8 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 9 9 days in switzerland
- 10 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 11 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 12 Bus ride to Positano
- 13 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 14 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 15 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 16 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 17 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 18 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 19 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 20 Amsterdam restaurants
- 21 Greece for a month with a baby
- 22 Wine tour in Chianti
- 23 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 24 Slovenia itinerary
- 25 Colosseum day or Night Tour