We will be arriving in Copenhagen in May on a repositioning cruise. Arrival is in the early morning, we then fly to Poland in the evening. We would prefer to investigate Copenhagen on foot, on our own schedule, rather than from a ship's excursion bus...but there is the luggage problem. I understand there are (or were) left luggage facilities at the train station. Does anyone know if this service is still available? Thanks.
Copenhagen luggage storage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 first family trip to Switzerland
- 2 Alterations to night trains routes
- 3 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 4 the best of italy?
- 5 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 6 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 7 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 8 Best data sim
- 9 MADRID--Restaurants, & tapas bars--please advise!
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 12 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 13 suggested 9 day itinerary in Europe - Valentines Day!
- 14 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 15 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 16 Need help on Drive from Granada to Sevilla
- 17 Driving Zagreb-Budapest-Vienna-Prague
- 18 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 19 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 20 Family Vacation Mallorca
- 21 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 22 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 23 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 24 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 25 So much to do, so little time!