We will be visiting Copenhagen for 4 days in late June/early July and I am interested in hotel recommendations. We were trying to stay at the Marriott and use points by they are booked up for our check in date. Our top end price is $275.00 per night and we want to stay in the heart of the city so we can walk as much as possible. I have looked at the Scandic Front and the Admiral, both which look very nice.
What hotels would you recommend?
Thanks in advance as always!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Spain in May
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 4 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 Portugal Trip
- 10 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 13 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 14 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 15 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 16 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 17 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 18 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 19 driving in france with kids
- 20 Is my plan ok
- 21 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 22 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 23 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 24 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth