We will be visiting Copenhagen for 4 days in late June/early July and I am interested in hotel recommendations. We were trying to stay at the Marriott and use points by they are booked up for our check in date. Our top end price is $275.00 per night and we want to stay in the heart of the city so we can walk as much as possible. I have looked at the Scandic Front and the Admiral, both which look very nice.
What hotels would you recommend?
Thanks in advance as always!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 2 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 8 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 9 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 10 Food in Positano
- 11 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 12 Ireland hotel questions
- 13 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 14 Italy
- 15 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 16 3 weeks in Spain
- 17 Emergencies in Ireland
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 20 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 21 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 22 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 23 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas