We will be visiting Copenhagen for 4 days in late June/early July and I am interested in hotel recommendations. We were trying to stay at the Marriott and use points by they are booked up for our check in date. Our top end price is $275.00 per night and we want to stay in the heart of the city so we can walk as much as possible. I have looked at the Scandic Front and the Admiral, both which look very nice.
What hotels would you recommend?
Thanks in advance as always!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 4 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 5 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 8 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 9 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 10 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 13 Scotland day tour
- 14 England sites not to miss
- 15 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 20 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 21 Casual men's dress in Paris
- 22 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 23 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 24 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 25 What should we tip our tour guide?