We will be visiting Copenhagen for 4 days in late June/early July and I am interested in hotel recommendations. We were trying to stay at the Marriott and use points by they are booked up for our check in date. Our top end price is $275.00 per night and we want to stay in the heart of the city so we can walk as much as possible. I have looked at the Scandic Front and the Admiral, both which look very nice.
What hotels would you recommend?
Thanks in advance as always!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 2 Switzerland in mid-April
- 3 visa appointment experience
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 What to take to Germany
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 9 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Hamam Istanbul?
- 16 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 17 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 20 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 25 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe