We will be visiting Copenhagen for 4 days in late June/early July and I am interested in hotel recommendations. We were trying to stay at the Marriott and use points by they are booked up for our check in date. Our top end price is $275.00 per night and we want to stay in the heart of the city so we can walk as much as possible. I have looked at the Scandic Front and the Admiral, both which look very nice.
What hotels would you recommend?
Thanks in advance as always!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Northern Spain
- 3 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 4 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 5 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 6 week in calabria
- 7 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 8 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 11 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 12 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 13 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 14 Akrotiri Tours
- 15 Walking in Oslo
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 21 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 22 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 25 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???