We will be visiting Copenhagen for 4 days in late June/early July and I am interested in hotel recommendations. We were trying to stay at the Marriott and use points by they are booked up for our check in date. Our top end price is $275.00 per night and we want to stay in the heart of the city so we can walk as much as possible. I have looked at the Scandic Front and the Admiral, both which look very nice.
What hotels would you recommend?
Thanks in advance as always!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 2 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 3 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 4 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 5 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 6 One in Paris ... help
- 7 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 8 T Mobile Does it Again
- 9 Which order should I travel
- 10 Which order should I travel
- 11 Which order should I travel
- 12 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 13 Train questions for Switzerland
- 14 First timers to Italy
- 15 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 16 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 17 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 18 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 Itinerary Help
- 21 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 22 Hungary itinerary Help
- 23 Dolomites October 14-18
- 24 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 25 Lyon