We will be visiting Copenhagen for 4 days in late June/early July and I am interested in hotel recommendations. We were trying to stay at the Marriott and use points by they are booked up for our check in date. Our top end price is $275.00 per night and we want to stay in the heart of the city so we can walk as much as possible. I have looked at the Scandic Front and the Admiral, both which look very nice.
What hotels would you recommend?
Thanks in advance as always!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 5 Is Sicily Safe?
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 8 Gardens & GTGs
- 9 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 10 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 11 Transportation Question Italy
- 12 Car rental help in Sicily
- 13 Need final tweaks on Greece trip and restaurant recs!
- 14 Stu Tower
- 15 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 16 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 17 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 18 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 19 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 20 Clean up spam
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Valencia, Spain
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 24 Help with basic itinerary
- 25 Parking in Girona