We will be visiting Copenhagen for 4 days in late June/early July and I am interested in hotel recommendations. We were trying to stay at the Marriott and use points by they are booked up for our check in date. Our top end price is $275.00 per night and we want to stay in the heart of the city so we can walk as much as possible. I have looked at the Scandic Front and the Admiral, both which look very nice.
What hotels would you recommend?
Thanks in advance as always!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 2 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 3 London with kids
- 4 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 5 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 8 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 11 where to stay in Malta
- 12 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 13 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 14 River Boat Cruise
- 15 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 16 Hotel advice
- 17 Public Transport information App/Website
- 18 Tour or independent
- 19 Copenhagen and Stockholm Hotel Recommendations
- 20 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 21 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 22 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 23 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 24 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!