We will be visiting Copenhagen for 4 days in late June/early July and I am interested in hotel recommendations. We were trying to stay at the Marriott and use points by they are booked up for our check in date. Our top end price is $275.00 per night and we want to stay in the heart of the city so we can walk as much as possible. I have looked at the Scandic Front and the Admiral, both which look very nice.
What hotels would you recommend?
Thanks in advance as always!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 Rental car company recommendation request
- 5 Night Bus?
- 6 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 7 3 days outside Venice
- 8 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 9 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 10 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 11 Jewish Vienna
- 12 Short time in Vienna
- 13 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 16 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 17 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 18 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 19 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 20 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 21 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 22 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 23 Shall we Gdansk?
- 24 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 25 Itinerary Help: France in Late September