We will be visiting Copenhagen for 4 days in late June/early July and I am interested in hotel recommendations. We were trying to stay at the Marriott and use points by they are booked up for our check in date. Our top end price is $275.00 per night and we want to stay in the heart of the city so we can walk as much as possible. I have looked at the Scandic Front and the Admiral, both which look very nice.
What hotels would you recommend?
Thanks in advance as always!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norfolk base
- 2 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 3 http://anradrol.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 4 Renting bed linens and towels
- 5 Italy for the first time
- 6 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 7 Calling home from abroad
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 11 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 15 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 16 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 17 Our European adventures
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 Spain Trip Report
- 22 CDG international flight
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!