Does anyone have any info and/or preference for either the Hotel Opera which is near Tivoli Gardens, or The Strand, which is by Nyhaven? We can't decide where to stay. Other options that you like also welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 car insurance italy
- 4 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 5 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Pay attention to your watches !
- 10 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 11 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 12 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 13 8 Days in Spain
- 14 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 15 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Italy Car Scam
- 18 auto europa or auto europe?
- 19 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 23 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains