Does anyone have any info and/or preference for either the Hotel Opera which is near Tivoli Gardens, or The Strand, which is by Nyhaven? We can't decide where to stay. Other options that you like also welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 2 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 3 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 4 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 5 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 6 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 7 Which Florence hotel?
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 13 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 16 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 17 Spain vacation help
- 18 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 19 April in Madrid
- 20 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 21 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 22 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 23 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 24 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 25 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.