Does anyone have any info and/or preference for either the Hotel Opera which is near Tivoli Gardens, or The Strand, which is by Nyhaven? We can't decide where to stay. Other options that you like also welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 2 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 3 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 6 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 7 December in Deutschland
- 8 spanish winery region(s)
- 9 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 10 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 11 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 12 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 13 Brussels for a Hen Party??? Ideas
- 14 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 15 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 16 Best International Sim Card
- 17 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 18 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 19 Bandol port of call
- 20 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 21 A few highlights of our March trip to London
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 23 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 24 Yummy Swiss bites
- 25 Where to stop along the way