We need a hotel for one night in Copenhagen in mid-June. We need to be near the airport or have easy access to the airport but don't want to spend big $$$. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 2 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 9 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 10 Europe in winter
- 11 Best day trips from Paris
- 12 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 13 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 14 Bodrum to instanbul
- 15 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 16 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 17 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 18 Questions About Croatia
- 19 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 20 Scottish Passport
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 23 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 Paris to Chantilly transportation question