Sorry for any repeat posting, but:
I'm traveling to Copenhagen early next year, and want to make sure I have access to data and texting so I can find my way around using GPS. Because I don't speak Danish, I want to make extra sure I can get around by myself.
I have MetroPCS here in the US, and am wondering if anyone has any solid advice on securing cheap text // data for just a week while abroad?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tollfree@: YAHOO MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 BROTHER PRINTER : Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 BROTHER SET UP
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 15 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 16 Help me make this possible!
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 Car Rental
- 20 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Balkans
- 25 My first trip to Crete