Sorry for any repeat posting, but:
I'm traveling to Copenhagen early next year, and want to make sure I have access to data and texting so I can find my way around using GPS. Because I don't speak Danish, I want to make extra sure I can get around by myself.
I have MetroPCS here in the US, and am wondering if anyone has any solid advice on securing cheap text // data for just a week while abroad?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 3 Outsourcing
- 4 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 7 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Undisclsoed location
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 16 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 17 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Need help with my itinerary
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 23 Chamonix to Paris
- 24 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk