Sorry for any repeat posting, but:
I'm traveling to Copenhagen early next year, and want to make sure I have access to data and texting so I can find my way around using GPS. Because I don't speak Danish, I want to make extra sure I can get around by myself.
I have MetroPCS here in the US, and am wondering if anyone has any solid advice on securing cheap text // data for just a week while abroad?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 5 Hiking in Switzerland
- 6 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 9 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 10 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 11 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 12 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 13 Edinbrugh
- 14 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 15 Maximizing Norway time
- 16 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 17 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 18 Best layover option
- 19 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 20 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 21 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 24 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 25 3 days solo in London