I'm heading over to Copenhagen next Monday and I would love to get some suggestions on where I can get some great coffee, pastries, and open-faced sandwiches.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 2 Lille Braderie 2017
- 3 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 4 Apartment Montreux area
- 5 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 6 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 13 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 14 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 15 Rome or Venice first
- 16 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 17 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 18 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 19 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 20 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 23 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 24 Europe First Timers
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam