I'm heading over to Copenhagen next Monday and I would love to get some suggestions on where I can get some great coffee, pastries, and open-faced sandwiches.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 2 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 3 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 4 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 5 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 6 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 7 I am a.tall foodie
- 8 Another Visit to London
- 9 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 10 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 11 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 12 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 13 The Best beach in Europe
- 14 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 15 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 16 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 17 Transportation
- 18 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 19 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 20 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 21 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 24 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 25 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe