I'm heading over to Copenhagen next Monday and I would love to get some suggestions on where I can get some great coffee, pastries, and open-faced sandwiches.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 2 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 3 Why Not Helsinki?
- 4 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 5 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 6 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 7 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 8 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 8 days in Vienna in December
- 13 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 14 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 15 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 16 Car rental leaving Rome
- 17 Christmas Market and Parking
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 20 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 21 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 22 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 25 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!