I'm heading over to Copenhagen next Monday and I would love to get some suggestions on where I can get some great coffee, pastries, and open-faced sandwiches.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 3 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 4 Seville in late January
- 5 Norfolk base
- 6 Berlin restaurant recs
- 7 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 RFID Protection
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 12 Drinks in Spain
- 13 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 14 12 days europe
- 15 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 16 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 17 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 18 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 19 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 20 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 21 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 24 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 25 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.