I'm heading over to Copenhagen next Monday and I would love to get some suggestions on where I can get some great coffee, pastries, and open-faced sandwiches.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 2 Canal du Midi
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Family vacation to europe
- 5 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 6 Day in Madrid
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Barcelona and...
- 9 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 14 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 15 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 16 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 17 Spain during Holy Week
- 18 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 19 Le Marche Research Help
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 22 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 23 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 24 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 25 Paris catacombs question