My daughter along with her husband and 8 month old son are considering a last minute trip to Copenhagen in July for about 9 days. Does anyone know of an apartment with a washing machine that might be available in a very good location. Thanks as always!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 7 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 8 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 quickest way to Prague
- 14 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 15 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 16 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 17 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 21 Amsterdam
- 22 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 23 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 24 Train / Calabria
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France